X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhamma
    replied
    Originally posted by El Macho
    So Conan was half-wetback? Imagine if the dialog had taken that into account:

Mongol General - "Wrong! Ese... what is best in life... vato?"

Conan - "To'crush yuur pinche enemies... puto... see them driven before yuuh, and to hear the lloriqueo of their chingue women!"

Mongol General - "Orale Vato!!" (nodding in approval)
    Conan the Vato

Leave a comment:

• kungfujew
    replied
    The difference is you need to turn up your bullshit-o-meter.

Leave a comment:

• ginshun
    replied
    Originally posted by Honey Badger
    Conan was always depicted as being swarthy, so I doubt that the Cimmerians were Nordic.
    Cimmaria isn't even real, so what is the difference
    Last edited by ginshun; 7/11/2006 1:19pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    So Conan was half-wetback? Imagine if the dialog had taken that into account:

Mongol General - "Wrong! Ese... what is best in life... vato?"

Conan - "To'crush yuur pinche enemies... puto... see them driven before yuuh, and to hear the lloriqueo of their chingue women!"

Mongol General - "Orale Vato!!" (nodding in approval)

Leave a comment:

• Rhamma
    replied
    Originally posted by Honey Badger
    Conan was always depicted as being swarthy, so I doubt that the Cimmerians were Nordic.
    Conan's father was from Finland, and his mother was Mexican.
    He was raised in Crossplains, Texas, which would make anyone fucking mean!

Leave a comment:

• FHoppy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kungfujew
    replied
    Wow... I'd never heard of ANTIFA before. That's awesome. It's like the JDL, minus the goofy helmets.

Leave a comment:

• Rhamma
    replied
    Seriously, read the shit on this site. http://www.stavinternational.org/

It is too funny... MAJOR LEAGUE LARPING!!!

The five houses of stav'! lol
    The house of Valgarth
    The house of TYRGARTH
    THE HOUSE OF THE KINDRED OF HOSS
    The house of Oxford Hov
    Wisdom Fire (House of the Kolbjorn-Martens):viking:

Leave a comment:

• ginshun
    replied
    This guy may be sincere, but the fucktard alarm is definately ready to go off.

Leave a comment:

• Goju - Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhamma
    That explains a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Rhamma
    replied
    Originally posted by El Macho
    See Vikings were mean because they had Cimmerian blood, like Conan. Yeah, I like Conan. He is cool, hehehehe... hehe... hehehehehehe... he.

Meh, you are too civil.
    Conan is from Texas!
    http://www.crossplains.com/howard/museum.htm:icon_razz

Leave a comment:

• new2bjj
    replied
    Originally posted by DJR
    How about biathlon?

In all seriousness though, this guy is either a Nazi or a troll. All this " Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil" LARP-tardation is the kind of shit they ramble on about on Stormfront other white power sites.

I'd suggest that he train in whatever the Nazi retard who gets beaten down by in this clip does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=sPRehpz3-EY

See you in Valhalla, shitstain.
    Well, no shit- really. I don't hang with any Nazi's, so I wouldn't know about all that shit, but if that's true, fuck him! I'm norweigian on my mom's side, and as i recall, they weren't to happy with the Nazi's.

Leave a comment:

• DJR
    replied
    Originally posted by Nord
    Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a Nordic-American guy who is really interested in martial arts. Like most Nordic-Americans, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.
    How about biathlon?

In all seriousness though, this guy is either a Nazi or a troll. All this " Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil" LARP-tardation is the kind of shit they ramble on about on Stormfront other white power sites.

I'd suggest that he train in whatever the Nazi retard who gets beaten down in this clip does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=sPRehpz3-EY

See you in Valhalla, shitstain.
    Last edited by DJR; 7/11/2006 11:55am, .

Leave a comment:

• MartialArtN00b
    replied
    Originally posted by new2bjj
    It's seems kind of unfair to bust on the guy, because he wants to learn a martial art, if there is one, from his won culture,. I can't count how many movies I've seen, where some put country here/American has to drop the white girl friend and find his roots. Shit, there's a Kal Penn movie coming out about that right now. Some white dude says this and your quoting Hitler. It was funny that he liked the quote though...
    The original post would be the equivalent of myself posting a thread asking to recommend a khmer boxing gym, and to disregard any thai boxing gyms as suggestions.

I can understand looking for your culture, but theres a point where it becomes absurd.

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Originally posted by Wynergy
    "Painting your elves to match this season's hottest looks"

Anyway, the Nordic fighting style is simple.
    A: Take mushrooms
    B: Terrify your enemies by being immune to pain and preternaturally alert
    C: Crush them, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

Mmmviking blood. Now if only I could get rid of my taste for pickled herring.
    See Vikings were mean because they had Cimmerian blood, like Conan. Yeah, I like Conan. He is cool, hehehehe... hehe... hehehehehehe... he.

Originally posted by new2bjj
    It's seems kind of unfair to bust on the guy, because he wants to learn a martial art, if there is one, from his won culture,. I can't count how many movies I've seen, where some put country here/American has to drop the white girl friend and find his roots. Shit, there's a Kal Penn movie coming out about that right now. Some white dude says this and your quoting Hitler. It was funny that he liked the quote though...
    Meh, you are too civil.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X