No announcement yet.

Recommend A Nordic Fighting Style Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... I'd never heard of ANTIFA before. That's awesome. It's like the JDL, minus the goofy helmets.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Conan was always depicted as being swarthy, so I doubt that the Cimmerians were Nordic.
      Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
      I would so do Buttsecks.

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Badger
        Conan was always depicted as being swarthy, so I doubt that the Cimmerians were Nordic.
        Conan's father was from Finland, and his mother was Mexican.
        He was raised in Crossplains, Texas, which would make anyone fucking mean!
        People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
        I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

So Conan was half-wetback? Imagine if the dialog had taken that into account:

Mongol General - "Wrong! Ese... what is best in life... vato?"

Conan - "To'crush yuur pinche enemies... puto... see them driven before yuuh, and to hear the lloriqueo of their chingue women!"

Mongol General - "Orale Vato!!" (nodding in approval)
          Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Badger
            Cimmaria isn't even real, so what is the difference
            Last edited by ginshun; 7/11/2006 1:19pm, .

Comment

The difference is you need to turn up your bullshit-o-meter.
              "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by El Macho
                So Conan was half-wetback? Imagine if the dialog had taken that into account:

Mongol General - "Wrong! Ese... what is best in life... vato?"

Conan - "To'crush yuur pinche enemies... puto... see them driven before yuuh, and to hear the lloriqueo of their chingue women!"

Mongol General - "Orale Vato!!" (nodding in approval)
                Conan the Vato
                People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
                I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

Originally posted by kungfujew
                  Wow... I'd never heard of ANTIFA before. That's awesome. It's like the JDL, minus the goofy helmets.
                  Similar tactics, but tends to be leftist rather than the sort of ethno-religious nationalistic orientation of the JDL. I'm definitely onside with the JDL's opposition to Nazis, but I'm not so big on the racist stuff I've heard from some JDL supporters about Arabs.

FYI, here's another fight between Antifas and Nazis from Russia (doesn't have great takedowns like the last one had though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=FjkAFHqdQxw

...and a hilarious comedy clip from Germany mocking the far-right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYKNQ...d&search=nazis

Comment

Wow... that second video is like... poop your pants funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhamma
                      Conan the Vato
                      LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... That was good.

I humbly bow to you. Your photoshop-fu is strong!!!! :)
                      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

In case Nord doesn't see the other thread where he posted his (I am nihilist pseudo white supremist stuff with a tiny peepee)

Russian Roulette is the route for your martial art studies.

Remember to practice alive with that.

Please video tape

Comment

Originally posted by GoJu - Joe
                          In case Nord doesn't see the other thread where he posted his (I am nihilist pseudo white supremist stuff with a tiny peepee)

Russian Roulette is the route for your martial art studies.

Remember to practice alive with that.

Please video tape
                          Also, revolvers are for whimps. Semi-auto with spring-loaded magazine is the only way to train alive in AUTHENTIC Nordic martial arts. If it makes you feel any better, it was originally called Norwegian Roulette, the bloody Slavs stole it!

Comment

You leave the good Slavic peoples out of this. We only did what we had to do to weed out the stupid within our society.
                            --
                            L.

Comment

I think it's real cute how these neo-aryan spooge-commandoes like to drop the names of all these obsolete honky inter-ethnic divisions (celts, slavs, dinars, etc.).

Still, i'm fairly sure they realize what the real issue is: hwhiiiiiite pooowweeerrr, systemic racism, etc.

The difference between them and me is that I, as an Antifa/ARA am against it.

Well that and i'm not an indignant cracklet with an undeserved sense of entitlement.

"The only important elements in any society
                              are the artistic and the criminal,
                              because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
                              can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X