Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wynergy
    replied
    Yes, yes, I know, I was just in Queens this winter *grin*. Made me wonder why someone hasn't come up with an effective bilingual translator yet, although the slang usage would still be incomprehensible. Just showing off my bizarre enjoyment of Arnie in all his amusing roles..... GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Why one, the one for Conan The Vato? Ese, vatos are everwhere, even in NY... puto! :tongue3:

Leave a comment:

• Wynergy
    replied
    Wait, that's a picture of Hercules in New York, if I'm not mistaken..

Leave a comment:

• Lu Tze
    replied
    Guys this thread is now totally off track and the poor guy still hasn't got the information he needs! I'm a nice guy, so I've formatted his opening post so it's more readily understandable. Hopefully now someone can help this guy by telling him where he needs to go.
    Originally posted by Nord
    Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a closet nazi who is really interested in martial arts. Like most closet nazis, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. Unfortunately my only reading on it so far has been by racist lunatics so my world view is more than a little skewed. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, soil, blitzkrieg and white power.

My goal is to facilitate the coming of the fourth reich. I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. You see I don't like slinty eyed gooks, jews or anyone with skin darker than my pasty white ass because the mearest suggestion that they might be better than me makes me a little queesy. I heard that BJJ was pretty good, but upon further investigation those Brazillians are nearly all half darkies! Fuck that.

Zeig Hail!

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    You are a rogue, you brute, you!

Leave a comment:

• Lu Tze
    replied
    Originally posted by Honey Badger
    Conan was always depicted as being swarthy, so I doubt that the Cimmerians were Nordic.
    In the novels they're kinda Celtic, Conan has blue eyes. They're completely different to real life Cimmerians I think.

Leave a comment:

• MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    replied
    wer blingin shmerviven?

Leave a comment:

• Draven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hedgehogey
    replied
    I think it's real cute how these neo-aryan spooge-commandoes like to drop the names of all these obsolete honky inter-ethnic divisions (celts, slavs, dinars, etc.).

Still, i'm fairly sure they realize what the real issue is: hwhiiiiiite pooowweeerrr, systemic racism, etc.

The difference between them and me is that I, as an Antifa/ARA am against it.

Well that and i'm not an indignant cracklet with an undeserved sense of entitlement.

Leave a comment:

• Lane
    replied
    You leave the good Slavic peoples out of this. We only did what we had to do to weed out the stupid within our society.

Leave a comment:

• kungfujew
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJu - Joe
    In case Nord doesn't see the other thread where he posted his (I am nihilist pseudo white supremist stuff with a tiny peepee)

Russian Roulette is the route for your martial art studies.

Remember to practice alive with that.

Please video tape
    Also, revolvers are for whimps. Semi-auto with spring-loaded magazine is the only way to train alive in AUTHENTIC Nordic martial arts. If it makes you feel any better, it was originally called Norwegian Roulette, the bloody Slavs stole it!

Leave a comment:

• Goju - Joe
    replied
    In case Nord doesn't see the other thread where he posted his (I am nihilist pseudo white supremist stuff with a tiny peepee)

Russian Roulette is the route for your martial art studies.

Remember to practice alive with that.

Please video tape

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhamma
    Conan the Vato
    LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... That was good.

I humbly bow to you. Your photoshop-fu is strong!!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• kungfujew
    replied
    Wow... that second video is like... poop your pants funny.

Leave a comment:

• DJR
    replied
    Originally posted by kungfujew
    Wow... I'd never heard of ANTIFA before. That's awesome. It's like the JDL, minus the goofy helmets.
    Similar tactics, but tends to be leftist rather than the sort of ethno-religious nationalistic orientation of the JDL. I'm definitely onside with the JDL's opposition to Nazis, but I'm not so big on the racist stuff I've heard from some JDL supporters about Arabs.

FYI, here's another fight between Antifas and Nazis from Russia (doesn't have great takedowns like the last one had though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=FjkAFHqdQxw

...and a hilarious comedy clip from Germany mocking the far-right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYKNQ...d&search=nazis

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X