• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that....

Originally posted by Zendetta
    My Krav Maga owns your Goy ass.
    That just made my day.
    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible, without surrender,
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even to the dull and ignorant;
    they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Comment

Originally posted by Nord
      Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a Nordic-American guy who is really interested in martial arts. Like most Nordic-Americans, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.

My goal is to facilitate an awareness campaign for an Indo-European cultural revival. I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. I simply don't find them worth considering.

And remember: Nordic blood is the light of the world! :XXknight: :5opera:
      And you are the light from the cheap lightbulb I turned on in my restroom whenever I need light to wipe my ass clean.

Heheheh. Poser. :tongue6:
      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by kiai_killer
        Damn, I missed the tactical warhammer seminar!
        Heh, which leads me to wonder, what would a non-tactical warhammer seminar look like?
        Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Comment

What does Warhammer have to do with tactics anyway? It always seemed inferior to video games like Civilization or AoE, as well as board games like Chess and Go.

Comment

"Painting your elves to match this season's hottest looks"

Anyway, the Nordic fighting style is simple.
            A: Take mushrooms
            B: Terrify your enemies by being immune to pain and preternaturally alert
            C: Crush them, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

Mmmviking blood. Now if only I could get rid of my taste for pickled herring.

Comment

It's seems kind of unfair to bust on the guy, because he wants to learn a martial art, if there is one, from his won culture,. I can't count how many movies I've seen, where some put country here/American has to drop the white girl friend and find his roots. Shit, there's a Kal Penn movie coming out about that right now. Some white dude says this and your quoting Hitler. It was funny that he liked the quote though...
              "Coffee is for Closers" GlenGarry Glenross

Comment

step one: drink.

step two: brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Wynergy
                  "Painting your elves to match this season's hottest looks"

Anyway, the Nordic fighting style is simple.
                  A: Take mushrooms
                  B: Terrify your enemies by being immune to pain and preternaturally alert
                  C: Crush them, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

Mmmviking blood. Now if only I could get rid of my taste for pickled herring.
                  See Vikings were mean because they had Cimmerian blood, like Conan. Yeah, I like Conan. He is cool, hehehehe... hehe... hehehehehehe... he.

Originally posted by new2bjj
                  It's seems kind of unfair to bust on the guy, because he wants to learn a martial art, if there is one, from his won culture,. I can't count how many movies I've seen, where some put country here/American has to drop the white girl friend and find his roots. Shit, there's a Kal Penn movie coming out about that right now. Some white dude says this and your quoting Hitler. It was funny that he liked the quote though...
                  Meh, you are too civil.
                  Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by new2bjj
                    The original post would be the equivalent of myself posting a thread asking to recommend a khmer boxing gym, and to disregard any thai boxing gyms as suggestions.

I can understand looking for your culture, but theres a point where it becomes absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nord
                      Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a Nordic-American guy who is really interested in martial arts. Like most Nordic-Americans, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.
                      How about biathlon?

In all seriousness though, this guy is either a Nazi or a troll. All this " Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil" LARP-tardation is the kind of shit they ramble on about on Stormfront other white power sites.

I'd suggest that he train in whatever the Nazi retard who gets beaten down in this clip does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=sPRehpz3-EY

See you in Valhalla, shitstain.
                      Last edited by DJR; 7/11/2006 11:55am, .

Comment

Originally posted by DJR
                        How about biathlon?

In all seriousness though, this guy is either a Nazi or a troll. All this " Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil" LARP-tardation is the kind of shit they ramble on about on Stormfront other white power sites.

I'd suggest that he train in whatever the Nazi retard who gets beaten down by in this clip does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=sPRehpz3-EY

See you in Valhalla, shitstain.
                        Well, no shit- really. I don't hang with any Nazi's, so I wouldn't know about all that shit, but if that's true, fuck him! I'm norweigian on my mom's side, and as i recall, they weren't to happy with the Nazi's.
                        "Coffee is for Closers" GlenGarry Glenross

Comment

Originally posted by El Macho
                          See Vikings were mean because they had Cimmerian blood, like Conan. Yeah, I like Conan. He is cool, hehehehe... hehe... hehehehehehe... he.

Meh, you are too civil.
                          Conan is from Texas!
                          http://www.crossplains.com/howard/museum.htm:icon_razz
                          People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
                          I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhamma
                            That explains a lot.

Comment

This guy may be sincere, but the fucktard alarm is definately ready to go off.

Comment

Seriously, read the shit on this site. http://www.stavinternational.org/

It is too funny... MAJOR LEAGUE LARPING!!!

The five houses of stav'! lol
                                The house of Valgarth
                                The house of TYRGARTH
                                THE HOUSE OF THE KINDRED OF HOSS
                                The house of Oxford Hov
                                Wisdom Fire (House of the Kolbjorn-Martens):viking:
                                People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
                                I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X