Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Askari
    replied
    Havent read the whole thread yet, but Chi Sao was early in the training when I did __ing __un.

Started with parallel side one arm and progressed from there.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied
    Originally posted by Oscar Goldman
    Wow. That is a masterpiece of _un logic. I think we are surprised you trust what we learned when we have never seen anyone make it work.

I can't belive you just told me lack of faith was my problem in WC, that is fucking awesome.

I think what really held me back in my WC fighting is the fact that I'm athletic, I was always focusing on things that don't apply in fighting like overpowering people, hitting them really hard, throwing them on the ground, you know, bullshit like that.

EDIT: Argh, I don't believe I flamed out on a WC thread. I won't be back on this thread, it's useless. I regret every minute I spent doing WC, chunners love the chun, and the twain shall never meet.
    Oscar, you should consider writing up your experience as an article.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Originally posted by Oscar Goldman
    Wow. That is a masterpiece of _un logic. I think we are surprised you trust what we learned when we have never seen anyone make it work.

I can't belive you just told me lack of faith was my problem in WC, that is fucking awesome.

I think what really held me back in my WC fighting is the fact that I'm athletic, I was always focusing on things that don't apply in fighting like overpowering people, hitting them really hard, throwing them on the ground, you know, bullshit like that.

EDIT: Argh, I don't believe I flamed out on a WC thread. I won't be back on this thread, it's useless. I regret every minute I spent doing WC, chunners love the chun, and the twain shall never meet.

LOL.

Oh, I guess you were being serious.

Sorry, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Goldman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Its funny to listen to you Ex Chunners. Didn't really ever trust what your learning and then are surprized it didn't work? Don't want to correct your own angles for a tan sau but are willing to work hard on getting a Arm bar or escape right? So I guess NOW you are ready to take a martial art seriously?

Last edited by Oscar Goldman; 11/13/2006 4:36pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Shuma-Gorath
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    So I guess NOW you are ready to take a martial art seriously?
    Of course; how could anyone take wing chun seriously?

Leave a comment:

• WhiteShark
    replied
    I thought this thread was a joke. I am sorely disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Tonuzaba
    replied
    Oh no, they wouldn't give it for free, you know, I'd first have to pay for at least one master degree. I thought you know a place where the deadly herpes if a free bonus... Liar...
    Tonuzaba

Leave a comment:

• Axelton
    replied
    your local _ing _un studio

Leave a comment:

• Tonuzaba
    replied
    Really? For free? Where?
    Tonuzaba

Leave a comment:

• Axelton
    replied
    _ing _un gives you herpes

Leave a comment:

• Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    replied
    I teach a small chi sau exercise in my sales demo. So really I start it BEFORE the first class.

Its funny to listen to you Ex Chunners. Didn't really ever trust what your learning and then are surprized it didn't work? Don't want to correct your own angles for a tan sau but are willing to work hard on getting a Arm bar or escape right? So I guess NOW you are ready to take a martial art seriously?

The best part is no matter what YOU say, if you are ever successful at BJJ, we can say its because you have WC in your background.:5propelle (just reversing the way WC is critiqued on here)

Leave a comment:

• RunningDog
    replied
    Originally posted by Southpaw
    But hey...I can use my chi sao skills to help prevent collar chokes when someone takes my back! :icon_chee
    Don't forget the awesome triangle escapes in the Chum Kiu.

Dagon: you need to go to options in your user profile, and select '40 posts per page'. You need to do it now.

Leave a comment:

• ViciousFlamingo
    replied
    I feel dirty even answering this poll.

I did one-hand chi sau within the first week, two-hand within the first month. I never enjoyed it, and it always felt wrong to me for some reason, which was the beginning of my doubts about wing chun.

Excuse me, I'm going to go wash my gi now. (dirty dirty unclean chunning, must wash stains of shitty chain punching away)

Leave a comment:

• Dagon Akujin
    replied
    This thread went 3 pages and 4 months without any trolling. Everytime you troll, God rapes a baby kitten in the mouth!

Or at least answer the poll. I paid good money to use that feature. :P

Leave a comment:

• ViciousFlamingo
    replied
    Every time you do chi sau, the terrorists win. Only people who hate freedom do chi sau. You don't hate freedom, do you?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X