Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your local _ing _un studio

Comment

Oh no, they wouldn't give it for free, you know, I'd first have to pay for at least one master degree. I thought you know a place where the deadly herpes if a free bonus... Liar...
      Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
      :
      I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
      " - by Vorpal

Comment

I thought this thread was a joke. I am sorely disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
          So I guess NOW you are ready to take a martial art seriously?
          Of course; how could anyone take wing chun seriously?
          Originally posted by The Wastrel
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
            Its funny to listen to you Ex Chunners. Didn't really ever trust what your learning and then are surprized it didn't work? Don't want to correct your own angles for a tan sau but are willing to work hard on getting a Arm bar or escape right? So I guess NOW you are ready to take a martial art seriously?
            Wow. That is a masterpiece of _un logic. I think we are surprised you trust what we learned when we have never seen anyone make it work.

I can't belive you just told me lack of faith was my problem in WC, that is fucking awesome.

I think what really held me back in my WC fighting is the fact that I'm athletic, I was always focusing on things that don't apply in fighting like overpowering people, hitting them really hard, throwing them on the ground, you know, bullshit like that.

EDIT: Argh, I don't believe I flamed out on a WC thread. I won't be back on this thread, it's useless. I regret every minute I spent doing WC, chunners love the chun, and the twain shall never meet.
            Last edited by Oscar Goldman; 11/13/2006 4:36pm, .
            Originally posted by Dinosaur AMP
            You just can't go wrong when your getting armbar'd to Flogging Molly while a fire fighter is cursing at you in the background. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Goldman
              Wow. That is a masterpiece of _un logic. I think we are surprised you trust what we learned when we have never seen anyone make it work.

I can't belive you just told me lack of faith was my problem in WC, that is fucking awesome.

I think what really held me back in my WC fighting is the fact that I'm athletic, I was always focusing on things that don't apply in fighting like overpowering people, hitting them really hard, throwing them on the ground, you know, bullshit like that.

EDIT: Argh, I don't believe I flamed out on a WC thread. I won't be back on this thread, it's useless. I regret every minute I spent doing WC, chunners love the chun, and the twain shall never meet.

LOL.

Oh, I guess you were being serious.

Sorry, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Goldman

Oscar, you should consider writing up your experience as an article.

Comment

Havent read the whole thread yet, but Chi Sao was early in the training when I did __ing __un.

Started with parallel side one arm and progressed from there.
                  "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't fuck with me!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X