Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Carruthers says he can beat bas rutten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajaxman
    replied
    Tommy Carruthers saying he can beat Bas Rutten?
    Well... let's put them in the octagon and let's see, but I put my money on Bas.

Leave a comment:

• illegalusername
    replied
    Yes! YES! Wvise Fwom your Gwave, thread!!

Leave a comment:

• chi-conspiricy
    replied
    The thing that bothers me most is the claim that he was a boxer. Does he have a verifiable amateur record, or even shred of proof he's been inside a boxing gym?

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Tommy Carruthers vs Imam Elahi in Scotland, UK. Imam Elahi destroys Tommy one round after another in this fight. No Comments. Leave a comment ...
    www.vsfights.com/vs-fights/tommy-carruthers-vs-imam/ - 16k/
    The link is dead. Who is Imam Elahi ?

Leave a comment:

• kid2hero
    replied
    lol wow. u really dont know much do u. lol. those slaping hands u talking about could knock u down in a second. and dont bother replying to me cause i only made this acc to sy that ur a gay asshole.. u dont know the true power of JKD. pce mother fucker. and like i said i dont reply cause i only made this acc to tell u all this crap. oh and that ur a NOOB!!!!! HA Ha!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bullhoggrande
    replied
    Bas would prison rape that poor bastard. Having quick slapping hands doesn't win MMA fights. I think they should schedule this guy his first MMA fight and see how he does. Myself and about 20 guys I train with would be more than happy to oblige him. If he takes us all with his speeddeathtouch techniques, we will all become his students and spread his gospel around the MMA community.

Leave a comment:

• AAAhmed46
    replied
    Last chain post:

Man have you read Tommy's forum? He's been deleting posts and evading arguements about 'Sport vs 'street''

EDIT: EVERYTIME i asked about whether or not he insulted Bas Rutten(shortly after he posted his message against those who are 'jelious', all my questions were DELETED.

Why would he do that?

EDIT: The link to his post got deleted as well where he talks about this shit.

He doesnt answer my question at all, the entire thread got deleted.

If he didnt insult bas or MMA, what does he have to hide?
    Last edited by AAAhmed46; 7/11/2006 4:16pm, .

Leave a comment:

• AAAhmed46
    replied
    http://www.tommycarruthers.com/phpBB...opic.php?t=500

Leave a comment:

• AAAhmed46
    replied
    Destiny

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope Tommy Carruthers will soon post his exact opinion on Bas Rutten so everyone here can see it :-

http://www.tommycarruthers.com/phpBB...opic.php?t=497

His forum is easy to register & go on also.

Thread starter said that Tommy may post his opinion. THis will confirm whether this rumor is true or not.

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    Originally posted by PirateJon
    No no.. bas still gets all the rules applied to him. Sportfighters remember? They have no idea how to operate outside the sport rules. They always wear gloves and mouthguards and fight shorts everywhere they go. Hell, unless there's a ref to tell him to start he'll just kinda stand around and get KTFO.
    Is it possible to O.D. on sarcasm?

Leave a comment:

• PirateJon
    replied
    Originally posted by LolodesBois
    So nuthuggers think this guy can take El guapo without rules ? Have they seen what Bas advocate when there is no rules ???

"Oh sory this is your seat" => bada bing bada boom (headbutt,kick to the groin and a head stamping latter) =>" no it's not"

No no.. bas still gets all the rules applied to him. Sportfighters remember? They have no idea how to operate outside the sport rules. They always wear gloves and mouthguards and fight shorts everywhere they go. Hell, unless there's a ref to tell him to start he'll just kinda stand around and get KTFO.

Leave a comment:

• LolodesBois
    replied
    So nuthuggers think this guy can take El guapo without rules ? Have they seen what Bas advocate when there is no rules ???

"Oh sory this is your seat" => bada bing bada boom (headbutt,kick to the groin and a head stamping latter) =>" no it's not"

Leave a comment:

• AAAhmed46
    replied
    I also remember reading online a long time ago some BBT instructor say that she thought that Hatsumi could destroy any "UFC" guy.
    [/QUOTE]

Well if hatsumi himself said that, then yeah it's stupid. But if he didnt, then it's just one man's stupidity.

Though some stuff people say about him is just retarded. Like how he fought and won in countless death matches and pulled people's eyes out and stuff to win.

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by AAAhmed46
    But supposing it IS true.......that he said this.
    You are gay aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• bad credit
    replied
    It's not just WC, I've first hand seen Taijutsu folks use particle physics to justify the Kamae. The scary thing is that it started to make sense to me.

I also remember reading online a long time ago some BBT instructor say that she thought that Hatsumi could destroy any "UFC" guy.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X