Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Carruthers says he can beat bas rutten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bas would prison rape that poor bastard. Having quick slapping hands doesn't win MMA fights. I think they should schedule this guy his first MMA fight and see how he does. Myself and about 20 guys I train with would be more than happy to oblige him. If he takes us all with his speeddeathtouch techniques, we will all become his students and spread his gospel around the MMA community.

Comment

lol wow. u really dont know much do u. lol. those slaping hands u talking about could knock u down in a second. and dont bother replying to me cause i only made this acc to sy that ur a gay asshole.. u dont know the true power of JKD. pce mother fucker. and like i said i dont reply cause i only made this acc to tell u all this crap. oh and that ur a NOOB!!!!! HA Ha!!!

Comment

Tommy Carruthers vs Imam Elahi in Scotland, UK. Imam Elahi destroys Tommy one round after another in this fight. No Comments. Leave a comment ...
        www.vsfights.com/vs-fights/tommy-carruthers-vs-imam/ - 16k/
        The link is dead. Who is Imam Elahi ?

Comment

The thing that bothers me most is the claim that he was a boxer. Does he have a verifiable amateur record, or even shred of proof he's been inside a boxing gym?

Comment

Yes! YES! Wvise Fwom your Gwave, thread!!

Comment

Tommy Carruthers saying he can beat Bas Rutten?
              Well... let's put them in the octagon and let's see, but I put my money on Bas.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X