Love this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
    These welcomes are much less abrasive than they are tedious and unfunny.
    Funny thing about anal rape . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
      These welcomes are much less abrasive than they are tedious and unfunny.
      I tend to agree.
      I don't know what's worse though, Omega's comments or an unending chorus of "STFU NOOB".

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
        I tend to agree.
        I don't know what's worse though, Omega's comments or an unending chorus of "STFU NOOB".
        Ahem...

me

me

me

STFU....

:new_alien

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
          I tend to agree.

Seriously though, there used to be a time where I used to just give the new guys a hard time until they came around. It was fun for awhile until everybody started to get clued in. But jeez, there are so many newbs now it's hard. I just don't like the fact that Shum, or anybody else thinks I'm trying to run a comedy show here. Shit, if you don't find me funny that's fine. Some people don't find George Carlin funny but I thin he's fucking hillarious. You can razz me Shum can go fuck himself.

Comment

Uptown Girl

Originally posted by Shaolinz
            Wanna bet?

Christie Brinkley is your mom?
            Dave

Originally posted by jnp
            That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
              Seriously though, there used to be a time where I used to just give the new guys a hard time until they came around. It was fun for awhile until everybody started to get clued in. But jeez, there are so many newbs now it's hard. I just don't like the fact that Shum, or anybody else thinks I'm trying to run a comedy show here. Shit, if you don't find me funny that's fine. Some people don't find George Carlin funny but I thin he's fucking hillarious. You can razz me Shum can go fuck himself.
              Don't tell me you're actually getting tired of sodomy...
              Originally posted by Matt Phillips
              Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by hapkido_keith
                Don't tell me you're actually getting tired of sodomy...
                There is always THE .
                Available at a drug store near you.

GMW

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
                  You need a sub-committee to assist in your crimes against nature.
                  Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X