Hello 'All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello 'All

I just found the site, seems very interesting. I will be looking around. See ya'all around then.

I'm not "all", but yah, hello. Word of warning, bujinkan is not held high in regard by many on these boards, including me.

Comment

It does not matter if Bujinkan is disliked here, I have been reading the articles and posts about Bujinkan, and I can see that many consider it worthless. I wont be going around saying my MA is better then everyone elses, since I am sure a lot of people can beat me up pretty good.... So I will keep my opinions to myself (most of the time.

Besides, At the moment my main focus is Boxing, which I think is a fun fighting sport.

Anyway, thanks for the warning.

Comment

MMMMMMM, ninja, and I haven't had breakfast yet.

Michael's a gay name btw.

Comment

where and who do you train under, you silly ninja.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Omega will be here shortly for your ass... Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega

At least it is a Better name then Omega anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael3000
                At least it is a Better name then Omega anytime.

Ouch!

+ 2 for a good come back
                + 1 for having a thick skin

Get used to catching :XXbazooka for doing the Buj stuff, and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by AMF
                  Ouch!

+ 2 for a good come back
                  + 1 for having a thick skin

Get used to catching :XXbazooka for doing the Buj stuff, and welcome.
                  You call that a good comeback? Sounds like something a 9 year old would come up with. 'oh yeah, well it's better than your name' as for the thick skin, it's more like thick head.

Comment

gimme a break, my 9 year old WAS sitting on my lap and reads at a 6th grade level so it's not like I could write STFU n00b, or your village called - they want their idiot back, or you dickless bujinkan retard, or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AMF
                      gimme a break, my 9 year old WAS sitting on my lap and reads at a 6th grade level so it's not like I could write STFU n00b, or your village called - they want their idiot back, or you dickless bujinkan retard, or anything like that.

.......I know that somehow in your warped mind that made sense. Care to translate?

Comment

His last name could be Myers...(poor attempt at Halloween).

Comment

Everybody named Michael ought to be shot....ducks....

Comment

.......I know that somehow in your warped mind that made sense. Care to translate?

Meaning since my daughter was sitting on my lap I had to something nice and not flamespray the guy.

Comment

I think having a 6-year old on your lap while browsing bullshido is taking a risk already...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X