Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black mariah
    replied
    It would damn near be worth moving to Dallas just to train there. I'm not quite ready to make that level of commitment (I have a *LOT* of work to do before I get to that point), but it's definitely an option I'll look into in the future. Hell, training there would make driving to Dallas multiple times a week almost enjoyable... lol

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    there's a few other gyms but he's one of the best.

Leave a comment:

• black mariah
    replied
    Well damn. You learn something new every day. I had no clue Mezger was around here. Thanks for the info, man! I would prefer someone closer (I live about 50 miles from where he trains) but hell... you can't argue with those credentials.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Dude, there's plenty of shit in your area go look up Guy Mezger.

Leave a comment:

• black mariah
    started a topic Sup?

Sup?

Holy crap, this edit box is weird... *switches edit mode* ah, there we go.

Anyway, my name's Michael. I'm a 25 year old professional lazy bastard (read: I'm looking for a job) from Fort Worth, Texas. Aside from a very limited stint in tae kwon do when I was younger I've never trained in martial arts. But now, for no particular reason, I've decided to get off my ass and do something.

Okay, that's a lie. I'm weak and fat and need to be less weak and fat. I figure if I can do that while learning how to kick my judo friends' ass, all the better. :D

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X