No announcement yet.

I do not know where to post this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've bribed them a second time, just to make sure.

Comment

And the yahoo-ryu/ google-fu result of fugkakai judo is:

Nothing:jerk:

Kip, your truly a man for all seasons.
      Last edited by mrblackmagic; 6/30/2006 6:07am, .
      Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblackmagic
        And the yahoo-ryu/ google-fu result of fugkakai judo is:

Nothing:jerk:
        Well, when you spell it properly, you get some Aikido Journal and Aikiweb links, for what it's worth.

Comment

Boner.

:seppuku:
          Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHXBuawNh5A

Imperious Rex

Comment

Originally posted by Robot Jesus

Comment

For what it's worth the story does sounds like an accurate description of Kipdynamite's life.

Lonely kid posing as his relatives on the internet before his parents shut down his internet access?

Comment

No I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
                    Lonely kid posing as his relatives on the internet before his parents shut down his internet access?
                    Indeed.

I would think a prominent practitioner would contact the Admins HERE and discuss what to be done. Phrost posting a thread stating the above would carry more weight.

The whole "this is my last post" raises :bsflag:

Whatever, though.

--J.D.
                    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Wisent there a monkey that spit fireballs and wore a football helmet that looked like that

Sans verbose penis?

Comment

If embarssed is for real then it makes kip all the more sadder. It puts his uber cool secret troll society story in perspective.

Comment

This could go either way, and it will be amusing whichever way it goes. If embarrased is legit, then... poor kyp, embarrased will probably grind him into pieces. If embarrased is a right old fraud, then he will be mercilessly mocked until the end of recorded history, and maybe for a couple weeks after that. Either way good times, eh?

On a serious note, I hate it when people pose as something they aren't. I'll go out and admit that I thought chain punches were so friggin cool when I saw them, or that my spinning forearm side block would strike the nerve in my opponent's arm rendering it useless, until some idiot decided to munch me and I found myself looking stupid trying to use these silly blocks. After a while I just flung my arm down there to block and that worked great.

But I digress, my point is. Whoever is lying here, I hope the grandmasters shadow demons from the astral plane give you eternal tabasco diarrhea.

Comment

. . . while suffering from an anal fissure. . . .

--J.D.
                            Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X