Seriously!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously!

What the hell is the point to this forum if I express my opinion and the moderators ride my a$$. My biggest bone of contention is there are a lot of EGO maniacs on here that think they are SUPER-FIGHTERS because they slap on the gloves or roll on the mat hard. Man, I'm no master but I think I could handle myself against most of the tough guy bullshit artists on this board.
    Yeah, I don't like the KMA's they are useless! And I think BJJ is modified Judo what of it? There are far too many nutriders and dip dunks on this board that love to dish out a beating but can't take one worth sh*t. And you know who you are! I think this board is in danger of becoming Bullshido in of itself because all of the ppl who claim to have seen the light are like Jesus freaks beating on your door talking about peace and love then threatening you if you do NOT accept Jesus as your savior.
    The BJJ ppl are the best example of this, we have a couple of BJJ wanna bes at our Judo school and they sound just like the BJJ nutriders on this board! "Oh BJJ this and BJJ that, BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!" Hey Royce has lost twice in the lastfive years and the rest of the Gracies get their asses beat from time to time as well. My main point is I need a life! This freaking board used to be fun now it is just mods bitching about stupid crap and th3 d3adly telling everyone how bad ass they are.
    Ban me if you must but it is only because a lot of this hits home with the regulars on this board (myself included). We are becoming that whcih we hate, BULLSHIDO!:adios: :drunken_s :drunken_s

Originally posted by kipdynamite
    What the hell is the point to this forum if I express my opinion and the moderators ride my a$$. My biggest bone of contention is there are a lot of EGO maniacs on here that think they are SUPER-FIGHTERS because they slap on the gloves or roll on the mat hard. Man, I'm no master but I think I could handle myself against most of the tough guy bullshit artists on this board.
    Yeah, I don't like the KMA's they are useless! And I think BJJ is modified Judo what of it? There are far too many nutriders and dip dunks on this board that love to dish out a beating but can't take one worth sh*t. And you know who you are! I think this board is in danger of becoming Bullshido in of itself because all of the ppl who claim to have seen the light are like Jesus freaks beating on your door talking about peace and love then threatening you if you do NOT accept Jesus as your savior.
    The BJJ ppl are the best example of this, we have a couple of BJJ wanna bes at our Judo school and they sound just like the BJJ nutriders on this board! "Oh BJJ this and BJJ that, BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!" Hey Royce has lost twice in the lastfive years and the rest of the Gracies get their asses beat from time to time as well. My main point is I need a life! This freaking board used to be fun now it is just mods bitching about stupid crap and th3 d3adly telling everyone how bad ass they are.
    Ban me if you must but it is only because a lot of this hits home with the regulars on this board (myself included). We are becoming that whcih we hate, BULLSHIDO!:adios: :drunken_s :drunken_s
    Let me get into my nuclear bunker for the explosion is about to commence. :new_uklia

Ja

Rei

Comment

Listen to him. The internet is VERY serious business.

Kip do you cry?

Comment

Jesus why don't people get that EVERYONE gets the piss taken on this forum. Even if everything you say is right and everyone argees with you (Which is impossible, everyone on this forum talks bs once in a while), you're still going to get your ass rode by someone. It's just the kind of athmosphere here. I'll summerize:

Odacon to Everyone: Grow thicker skin. Or go to MAP.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I guess if you were banned it would vindicate your paranoia and persecution complex. If you're going to foam and rant, please cite specific examples of injustice. That way, people might be able to assess your claims.

Seriously, are you drunk?

Comment

On Judo.

Comment

BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!
                  WHO TOLD YOU?!???

Comment

"Oh BJJ this and BJJ that, BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!"
                    Really? I thought I was the only one that did that. Brazilian Martial Artist Fetishists UNITE!!!

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Rickson by armbar.

Comment

What's a dip dunk?

Come on kip? Of course there is going to be favoritism towards bjj. Look next to styles on people's post. You speaking out against bjj on bullshido is like speaking out against Islam in Iran. This was not necessary.
                        Last edited by mrblackmagic; 6/27/2006 12:09pm, .

Comment

i agree completely with the op.

Comment

Kip... Thank you for sharing with us your insecurities.

Behold, Judoka being dominated by BJJ:
                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...088&q=bjj+judo
                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=bj+penn+judo
                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=gracie+judo
                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...680&q=bjj+judo

Now here are a couple pictures of Judoka practitioners who have gone down to the ground with a BJJ practitioners:
                            http://www.babyanimalz.com/Images/ba...tle_042304.jpg
                            http://zengrappling.com/Royce%20Yosh%2011.jpeg

Hows that for anecdotal evidence!!!!! Hah!

Comment

Oh this is totally necessary someone needs to open everyones eyes to their own BULLSHIDO ( including my own). I don't take this crap serious this is the intenet 90% of the ppl on here are posers. I like Bullshido, hell I even like Phrost, despite the fact he is can be a pain at times. But, there is so much hypocrisy on here it is hilarious!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X