No announcement yet.

*blink* *blink* Umm, WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second vid: yeah it was all compliant, but some of the throws were REAL pretty, especially the one at 9 minutes.

Comment

I mean

Anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiBoxerShorts
        Since when do people just crumple to the floor and stay there after one hit?
        Since Dillman.

Comment

You guys are all just mad 'cause YOU don't have magic pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugeisha
            You guys are all just mad 'cause YOU don't have magic pants.
            Actually I think I do....

Comment

Holy shit. That my friends is an example of a top notch "self defense" division in a tournament. In my younger years I once aspired to be able to demonstrate techniques like that in tournaments and take home massive trophies for my efforts...that is until I discovered that all I was accomplishing was martial arts looking dance routines.

Comment

What kind of ego maniacs need to come up with a moronic skit like that? What bigger ego does it take to record it? What even bigger ego does it take to post it on the net? He just happened to have his hakama on? This is a serious WTF moment.

The second clip is the last bastardization I kept seeing because of my old teacher who completely gave into tournaments. Self defense skits/katas were the new divisions. He always kept trying to get me and others to do some. Fucking pathetic.

Comment

DUO MEN

Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai Kiai

What the hell was that shit.

Comment

Okay, yes, everyone knows it's not real. But damn I wish someone who did know how to fight would just go around beating Mcdojo instructers and students.

Comment

yeah...kimbo coming in saying ...hmmm...hello you faggets morrons.....wanna kiss my [email protected] ass while i sit on your master of nothing....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X