Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wandering MAPer...

Okay

Just thought id quickly introduce myself.

Im a 21 year old, who has been studying Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan for about 2 years and have recently started training 3-4 times a week. I like to spar hard, but find opponents hard to find. Im currently trying to pursuade a local Kyokushin dojo to let me join in with their FC sparring. Im a regular poster on MAP which i know wont gain me any brownie points here, but whatever.
    Im here to be open minded. Im all for the general dircection of Bullshido but I dont like a lot of the attitudes i see on this forum, but i figured i'd hang around for a bit and see whats its all about.
    I know nothing of groundfighting, other than watching MMA. But i intend to start Judo at some point.

Welcome, Seany. Get ready for the difference between these two places.

BTW, Omega will be along shortly for your ass raping.

One thing you'll notice...is that threads don't get closed here. Even ones that may be disturbing to the peace.
    Last edited by DerAuslander; 6/26/2006 10:28am, .

Comment

Originally posted by seanyseanybean
      Okay

Just thought id quickly introduce myself.

Im a 21 year old, who has been studying Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan for about 2 years and have recently started training 3-4 times a week. I like to spar hard, but find opponents hard to find. Im currently trying to pursuade a local Kyokushin dojo to let me join in with their FC sparring. Im a regular poster on MAP which i know wont gain me any brownie points here, but whatever.
      Im here to be open minded. Im all for the general dircection of Bullshido but I dont like a lot of the attitudes i see on this forum, but i figured i'd hang around for a bit and see whats its all about.
      I know nothing of groundfighting, other than watching MMA. But i intend to start Judo at some point.

We love Tang soo do Moo duk Kwan. Weclome to bullshido. I am glad you joined up. You are going to be a great asset to this board as few people here have knowlage of this great and powerfull Korean traditional martial art. As soon as you get your feet wet here in flame free noobi town...I would like to extend the thread starting branch. When you feel you are ready to come on to the main board, lets all sit down and have a noble, indepth, informative disscusion about your art. I know I have great respect for the korean arts and would love to see you in the open forums.
      I too am disturbed by the attitudes and bashing that go on here...What are you gona do?

Well have a great and wonderfull day. see you soon. Wagamichi!
      When You absolutely have to hide a body...try Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by wagamichi
        We love Tang soo do Moo duk Kwan. Weclome to bullshido. I am glad you joined up. You are going to be a great asset to this board as few people here have knowlage of this great and powerfull Korean traditional martial art. As soon as you get your feet wet here in flame free noobi town...I would like to extend the thread starting branch. When you feel you are ready to come on to the main board, lets all sit down and have a noble, indepth, informative disscusion about your art. I know I have great respect for the korean arts and would love to see you in the open forums.
        I too am disturbed by the attitudes and bashing that go on here...What are you gona do?

Translation

"Here noobie, noobie, noobie"

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
          Welcome, Seany. Get ready for the difference between these two places.
          Hey Monk

BTW, Omega will be along shortly for your ass raping.
          Bring it on.

Wait, that didnt sound right :-S

One thing you'll notice...is that threads don't get closed here. Even ones that may be disturbing to the peace.
          Yeah that kinda pissed me off.

Comment

Start taking Judo before you wander off the newbie forum. It may save your life.
            :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

Hello and Welcome.

This will be your introduction to a damn near edit free website. Make sure you can back up what you say. It will come back to haunt you.

Threads are very rarely deleted or closed.

Yes, there is attitude here on BS.Net. I personally feel it is a direct result of respecting people because of Ranks and titles not ability.

Comment

lol, i didnt think that level of sarcasm was possible. Tis the lowest form of wit y'kno.

Im probably not as wet behind the ears as you think tho.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyseanybean
                  lol, i didnt think that level of sarcasm was possible. Tis the lowest form of wit y'kno.

Im probably not as wet behind the ears as you think tho.

*****The wolves come in close to the fire...just out of sight. They do not attack. they know that soon...very soon, the prey will wander away from the saftey of the burring light that is newbietown. The pack sniffes the air...has the scent now. They leave to hunt elsewhere. But they have the scent! That is all that matters.****
                  When You absolutely have to hide a body...try Alaska.

Comment

*****The wolves come in close to the fire...just out of sight. They do not attack. they know that soon...very soon, the prey will wander away from the saftey of the burring light that is newbietown. The pack sniffes the air...has the scent now. They leave to hunt elsewhere. But they have the scent! That is all that matters.****
                    haha, bring it on. Im gonna enjoy this.

Comment

If you can take it Bullshido is a lot more fun than Map

Comment

I'll second that. Search around seany, especially in the history section, Miguksaram posted alot of good KMA history stuff back when that insane clown was around regularly.

Comment

Why spar with the Kyokushin guys? If they are that close just go train with them instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalRage
                            I'll second that. Search around seany, especially in the history section, Miguksaram posted alot of good KMA history stuff back when that insane clown was around regularly.
                            Yeah ive read through that. That guy was a tool.

Comment

Why are you doing Tang So Do if you can be doing Kyokushin?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X