This is the real deal,full contact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the real deal,full contact.

I think that we can all learn from this clip about fighting spirit,rather than all the crap I read from the 'grown ups' on these forums.Short on technique, but hey ,these fighters make up for it in heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTJ3...elated&search=

Heart? You do _ing _un.

Comment

That's awesome!

Those kids are little badasses. I loved the spinning back kick. KIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Comment

Fighting spirit? More like Uaahhh the other won't fall down!
        Great, 6 year olds doing chain punches. Exactly how is this better then the "crap" you've read from the "grown ups"?

Comment

Originally posted by Backdraft
          Fighting spirit? More like Uaahhh the other won't fall down!
          Great, 6 year olds doing chain punches. Exactly how is this better then the "crap" you've read from the "grown ups"?

You will know what I mean when you get some experience in the martial arts,or MMA or whatever you may intend to do .

Comment

Granted.
            But exactly what "crap" were you referring to, and what "grown ups"?

Comment

That was better fighting then i have seen form some adults in those god for saken tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by TSUKI
                You will know what I mean when you get some experience in the martial arts,or MMA or whatever you may intend to do .
                This is Kung Fu speak for I have no Idea, I will hide behind words to confuse you because, you make fun of my art.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake??
                  This is Kung Fu speak for I have no Idea, I will hide behind words to confuse you because, you make fun of my art.
                  The other one is "you're not ready to learn that yet..":sleepy1:
                  People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
                  I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhamma
                    The other one is "you're not ready to learn that yet..":sleepy1:
                    Yes, this is probably my favorite. Especially, when it is dressed up to say "This is beyond your current understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake??

You do realize those kids weren't doing Kung Fu, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beaton Yu
                        TSUKI, however, does.

Comment

That was awesome. Knockdown tourneys are tough for kids because no one ever goes down. lol

BTW that wasn't chain punching that was continuous reverse punches! KIAI!

Comment

Originally posted by Beaton Yu
                            You do realize the guy making the smartass comment does?

Originally posted by TSUKI

OOPS. PSB beat me to it.
                            Last edited by It is Fake; 6/26/2006 11:19am, .

Comment

Wow, those are some tough kids.

I wish i would have started that young.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X