I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here

I'm a Filipino living in Manila. I study Pekiti Tirsia Kali and have a background in Aikido (shodan) and another obscure FMA style.

I hope I don't get flamed here.

Anyone else here from Manila?

Pekiti is an awesome system. Welcome here.
    "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Thanks! I wonder how many members also do Pekiti Tirsia or other FMAs..

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper
        I'm a Filipino living in Manila. I study Pekiti Tirsia Kali and have a background in Aikido (shodan) and another obscure FMA style.

I hope I don't get flamed here.

Anyone else here from Manila?
        Fuck Filipinos, we hate Filipinos here. Here Flip this middle finger is for you ::::middle finger :::::

FOB....

What do you call a dead Filipino....

A good start.

bwhahahahahahaa....

What's the differance between a gaggle of geese and a flock of Fillipino women?

Geese actually do know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
          Fuck Filipinos, we hate Filipinos here. Here Flip this middle finger is for you ::::middle finger :::::

FOB....

What do you call a dead Filipino....

A good start.

bwhahahahahahaa....

What's the differance between a gaggle of geese and a flock of Fillipino women?

Geese actually do know it all.
          Are you serious? Or is this some kind of Bullshido ritual?

Comment

a bullshido ritual and i'm half fillipino.

You know what I mean. blah blah blah.......bwahahhaah......blah blah blah...bwhhahahahahahaahaha. Those were all my 'aunties' while I was growning up talking to my mom.

Comment

ah ok

Comment

i'm looking for a willing filipino boy to be my houseboy

Comment

I've done a seminar with Tuhon Leo Gahe. The Pekiti training methods he showed were brutal and more like Muay Thai training than in other weapon systems I've been exposed to. It's good stuff, although it really depends on who's teaching.
                  "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Comment

Thumbs up from me on the kali.

Omega's already given you enough harassment and flaming, so I'll stick with the old, "STFU no0b" and be done with it.
                    --
                    L.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                      Pekiti is an awesome system. Welcome here.
                      Getting back to business Hawkeye, if we chipped in and offered Ann Coulter up to your batt, would you guys be willing to do the Coulter 600?

Comment

Originally posted by Thaiboxerken
                        I've done a seminar with Tuhon Leo Gahe. The Pekiti training methods he showed were brutal and more like Muay Thai training than in other weapon systems I've been exposed to. It's good stuff, although it really depends on who's teaching.
                        yeah the training can be quite extensive and harsh but it's worth it. Tuhon likes lots of repetitions and intensity. I study under his nephew, Guro Rommel Tortal, who is the Philippine Marines and Spec Ops edge and impact weapons instructor.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X