Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ashida Kim and Count Dante’s followers feud over who sucks more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashida Kim and Count Dante’s followers feud over who sucks more!

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Secrets
    Originally posted by Mad Monk1
    Message to "Ashida Kim" and his band of idiots

That's right Radford Davis aka Christopher Hunter aka Ashida Kim, a whole forum dedicated to you, fraud, liar, thief, con man and Clown Prince of the Martial Arts, you and your band of babbling retards.

If you and your little martial misfits don't like it, T.S.! If you, that fraudulant friend of yours Stoffel Van Vuuren or any of the rest of your delusional little morons want to fight about it, BRING IT ON! But if you think I'll waste my time or money going any farther than my local park to do it, you are sadly mistaken. Your little buddy Stoffel challenged me to fight him but funny how he makes a challenge and then expects me to travel all the way to Africa to do it. What a coward. You want a fight, you come to me, but it won't be a friendly sparring match, I can assure you. Bring your little ninja sword, I'll shove it up your ass and pull it out your throat. The BIG difference between myself and you little queers is I learned my fighting from over 30 years of REAL training in REAL fighting arts with REAL masters and from REAL world experience, NOT from some worthless Ashida Kim book, and I didn't buy my certification through the mail, I EARNED IT. And don't come on here spouting your fortune cookie B.S., save it for your own forum.
    Hope you like my new forum, feel free to make a post.
    Edited by: MaddMonk1 at: 8/9/05 12:40 am
    Originally posted by Mad Monk1
    The TRUTH about Ashida Kim and the B.D.F.S.

In order to state the official standpoint of the certified, original BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY with documented lineage to past Grandmaster Count Dante, I would like to make clear the following facts in regard to Radford "Ashida Kim" Davis and the B.D.F.S.

Fact #1: There is no person by the name of Ashida Kim, it is an alias. It is a documented fact that his real name is Radford Davis, who also goes by the alias Christopher Hunter.

Fact #2: Neither Radford Davis, Christopher Hunter or Ashida Kim has, under any of these names, ever known or trained with Count Dante, past Grandmaster of the Black Dragon Fighting Society. He has never trained with anyone in the B.D.F.S. or recieved any ranking or certification in this organization under any of the above names. He only ordered a copy of Count Dantes book "Worlds Deadliest Fighting Secrets" by mail order, which he now sells illegal photocopies of. The book came with a mass printed B.D.F.S. membership card which entitled the holder to NOTHING but 10% off their next order, and added their name to Count Dantes list of "mail order members", NOT REAL, PRACTICING, TESTED AND CERTIFIED MEMBERS. It certainly DID NOT entitle "Ashida Kim" to declare himself Grandmaster of the B.D.F.S. or to even claim to be an associate of the B.D.F.S. Radford "Ashida Kim" Davis and his South African associate Stoffel Van Vuuren have absolutely nothing to do with the B.D.F.S. and never have, they simply stole the B.D.F.S. logo for their own use.

Fact #3: The ONLY officially certified Grandmaster of the original BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY with documented lineage to past Grandmaster Count Dante is William Aguiar III of Fall River MA., International Headquarters of the B.D.F.S.
    "Ashida Kim" and his South African counterpart Stoffel Van Vuuren are nothing but Grandmasters of fraud, they are liars, thieves and con-men and have absolutely NO ligitimate B.D.F.S. membership or certification. They simply fabricated their certificates and ficticious backgrounds to perpetrate a fraud for financial gain.

Fact #4: Radford "Ashida Kim" Davis is currently in violation of copyright law by illegaly producing and offering for sale pirated copies of Count Dantes book "Worlds Deadliest Fighting Secrets", as well as he and Stoffel Van Vuurens illegal use of the B.D.F.S. logo and issuing fraudulent B.D.F.S. membership cards and certificates.

Fact #5: Under the alias Ashida Kim, Radford Davis has sold fraudulent martial arts black belt certificates by mail to totally unqualified individuals who simply sent him a check or money order for the required amount. Regardless of what he says, he sent these certificates without requiring any testing or any proof of rank, ONLY payment. BEWARE of any instructor [such as Stoffel Van Vuuren] who posseses any certification with the signature "Ashida Kim", he is a FRAUD!

These statements are undisputable FACTS and this list is by no means all-inclusive or complete in regards to the FRAUD, THEFT, DECEPTION, AND LIES perpetrated by this individual and his associates.
    Radford "Ashida Kim" Davis, you can make all the cowardly terroristic threats of death, retribution and revenge you want, We, the REAL, CERTIFIED AND DOCUMENTED B.D.F.S. have the TRUTH on our side and it will continue to be posted HERE on our forum. You are obviously a man who HATES the truth when it applies to YOU, but loves a good LIE when it serves your purpose.
    BUYER BEWARE! Do an internet search and review the background of this FRAUD AND CON-MAN before wasting your hard earned money ordering ANYTHING from his website or any of his so-called books.

MAD MONK
    5th Dan, BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY
    Edited by: MaddMonk1 at: 8/17/05 4:11 am
    Originally posted by Cobra Strike
    Mad Monk you seem to think we have forgotten to you, but I assure you Master Kim has not. For now we have not crushed you like we could have, but we have decided on a different way to make you a little more miserable, we have decided to take something away from you that will show you that we do not take what you say or do lightly. I can only hope that this loss will end the negative remarks you have said about our Master. I unfortunately cannot tell you who we will be taking in place of you, but in time all will be revealed. I can only tell you that it is time for you to stop, or we will continue to take what you have until we finally get to you.

Cobra Strike Ashida Kim Servant (6 May 2006)
    My Master has let you live, because he feels that things would not be as exciting without you around, but as I said before, he also feels that your actions should not go unpunished and in a few short days one thing you care about will be taken in place of you, so you will feel pain, but will also be around to continue the game you have begun with the Master. We warned you that it was only a matter of time before the decision would be make in what to do about you. Now, will you come to fight the Master or will we have to continue the game you started this way. I do believe the Mighty Mouse Mad Monk has fallen.

Cobra Strike loyal and faithful servant of Ashida (7 May 2006)
    The BDFS responded with mockery so the Ninja responded with more threats, I thought these guys attack for the shadows not from the internet.

Foolish Foolish imbasoles, you all still yet mock us. You take our threats as jokes, but I can assure you that none of you will be laughing when you see what has happened to the ones you care about. Mad Monk does not even have the guts to reveal himself, he hides because of his fear of us. Remember we were nice enough to let you live Mighty Mouse Mad Monk and only to have to live with the guilt of watching others go.

Cobra Strike Faithful servant to Ashida Kim (8 May 2006 5:17 am)
    Still no response, it looks like Mad Monk has truly become Mighty Mouse, hiding from the big boys. When was the last time you talked to the people you love? tick tock tick tock, well, time is up. One will be gone by tomorrow morning.

Cobra Strike (8 May 2006 4:12 pm)
    Art Vanderlay of the BDFS rushes to the field of battle!

Last edited by Olorin; 6/20/2006 10:22pm, .

"And I know who you really are! In time you will learn to fear the darkness as I drive my enemies before me and listen to the lamentation of the women."

This is actually an amalgamation of two qoutations from Conan the Barbarian. I shit you not! Very funny!

I cant believe that little pro Ashida Ninja Fucktard threatening that guys family. Luckily he's made it clear he is in fact just a thirteen year old child who skipped school the day they taught..um... literacy.

It is fun to see two camps of twits battling it out with unfounded threats , menaces and amusing abuse tho!

Comment

Oh my word!!!

This is like Tolkien fans arguing with C.S. Lewis creduloids--"Old Trek" versus "New Trek."

Wow!

--J.D.
      Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

I mean . . . this is so "Ming the Merciless"--and Conan . . . yes:

My Master has let you live, because he feels that things would not be as exciting without you around, but as I said before, he also feels that your actions should not go unpunished and in a few short days one thing you care about will be taken in place of you, so you will feel pain, but will also be around to continue the game you have begun with the Master. We warned you that it was only a matter of time before the decision would be make in what to do about you. Now, will you come to fight the Master or will we have to continue the game you started this way. I do believe the Mighty Mouse Mad Monk has fallen.

Cobra Strike loyal and faithful servant of Ashida (7 May 2006)
        "My Master!"

Oh wow . . . that adults believe this.

--J.D.
        Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

What....the....fuck....is....wrong....with.......p eople........
          www.dragonmma.ca

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

Comment

All it is is another cult. Looking from the outside, to us they appear fools. The sort of crappy apologetics is not any more absurd than the type Scientologists attempt for the behavior of L Ron.

--J.D.

Comment

Man, i get the feeling that I can fuck these guys up....and im not that tough....yet.
              www.dragonmma.ca

Comment

Certainly just about anyone could kick the crap out of them in a battle of wits.

I doubt such have any real martial experience or ability. Even if they did, they would be fools.

--J.D.

Comment

Thier reverence for Ashida kim must be like that hatsumi video....hatsumi himself is tough but his students hold him in such reverance that he waves his hand and they fall to the ground believing his technique is so great that he hurt them.
                  www.dragonmma.ca

Comment

You want to see impressive martial arts ability? Visit a faith healer and watch him "knock out" a person from across the stage. People can convince themselves of all sorts of nonsense.

--J.D.

Comment

Originally posted by colonelpong
                      "And I know who you really are! In time you will learn to fear the darkness as I drive my enemies before me and listen to the lamentation of the women."

This is actually an amalgamation of two qoutations from Conan the Barbarian. I shit you not! Very funny!
                      Didn't Ashida(or one of his clowns) use this quote a while back?

Comment

Ashida is nothing like hatsumi, hatsumi may make people think he is god, but atleast he knows some stuff.
                        www.dragonmma.ca

Comment

Originally posted by AAAhmed46
                          Thier reverence for Ashida kim must be like that hatsumi video....hatsumi himself is tough but his students hold him in such reverance that he waves his hand and they fall to the ground believing his technique is so great that he hurt them.
                          Ashida kim doesn't even teach classes.

Comment

Holy shit, that was some really sad and stupid stuff on behalf of our dear little ninjas. "Take the ones you love"? WTF!!! I shudder at the thought that someone could be so stupid as to actually believe the stuff they say, read and write.
                            God, what the fuck has gone wrong with these people.

Lovely Conan amalgam rebuttal, by the way.:-D

Comment

It's a real shame we'll never see a troll fight.
                              Last edited by mrblackmagic; 6/21/2006 6:23am, .
                              Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X