Imagine this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine this...

... with all this threads here bashing every other martial art except BJJ and muai thai cuz they re not in UFC blablabla cuz theyre mcdojo blablabla etc...

What if 50 years from now, BJJ will be mcdojofied?

How will a class look like?

Originally posted by Da_AzN
    ... with all this threads here bashing every other martial art except BJJ and muai thai cuz they re not in UFC blablabla cuz theyre mcdojo blablabla etc...

Guard Kata, too deadly for the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Da_AzN

Learn the difference between the terms mcdojo and bullshido. A substantial amount of Bjj is already taught in a mcdojo environment. What you meant to say is a time where the Bjj being taught is bullshido.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I think it's interesting to observe how bullshit beliefs have been weeded out of BJJ. I'm glad I don't see anyone taking up those funky stances and throwing out pathetic side kicks to the knees anymore.

Comment

Quick question, "Da_AzN" do you wear a jersey and have a sparse mustache and is your hair spikey and have bleached tips?

Comment

My bjj class is in a mcdojo, and my favorite thing was hearing one of their karate brown belts talk about how he'd never do what we're doing. Then, one of our two-stripe white belts beat the tar out of one of their instructors in MMA. McDojo or not, I don't think there's a way to "lightly" submission grapple someone. You've either got them in an armbar, or you don't, right?

Comment

No touch submission grappling?? Brilliant!!

But seriously, judo survived almost intact. I'm sure bjj will just go the political stupid rules way of judo.
              "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Comment

Yeah could you imagine a bunch of guys running around flying through the air doing armbars to no one.

XGG=Extreme Ground Grappling will be the new sport.

People doing RNC to music.
                Doing a Kimura to Eye of the Tiger.

Comment

I sometimes hum when I roll.
                  Is that extreme?

Comment

We already sport as many patches as an 8th dan Kenpo instructor.

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
                      I sometimes hum when I roll.
                      Is that extreme?
                      Only if you turn off the lights and have a glow in the Dark Gi.

Or light the end of your belt tips on fire for dramatic effect.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake??

Or light the end of your belt tips on fire for dramatic effect.
                        That one got me disqualified at NAGA.
                        "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X