Yet another n00b!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another n00b!

Just wanted to introduce myself, well, I'm new, so please don't hit me and stuff... I bruise easy. Just one apology in advance, i'm not english native speaker so i hope you won't mind minor spelling mistakes as long as the message is clear!

Oh, well, anyway good to be hear!

Fear not young one. You are completely safe here in newbietown. Welcome to Bullshido. *Runs for cover before Omega shows up*

Comment

Welcome

Welcome Matko. Don't worry about the English, you're post was more coherent than many that you'll come across.

Comment

Originally posted by Lv1Sierpinski
        Welcome Matko. Don't worry about the English, you're post was more coherent than many that you'll come across.
        It's "your" not "you're" :icon_smil
        Originally posted by Matt Phillips
        Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Hapkido Keith, Rogue Grammarian. :toothy3:
          Originally posted by pauli
          i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
          I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Normally I don't care, but since part of the post was about poor english skills, I thought I'd make an ass of myself. Just this once.
            Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Just make sure, if you leave newbietown and get into any of the real threads, that if you don't know a word or concept in english then describe the crap out of it as best you can. It will keep people from jumping all over you.. except when they disagree with your description... or... nevermind your probably screwed their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolinz
                Welcome to the forum. Just make sure, if you leave newbietown and get into any of the real threads, that if you don't know a word or concept in english then describe the crap out of it as best you can. It will keep people from jumping all over you.. except when they disagree with your description... or... nevermind your probably screwed their way.
                Here you want to use "you're." Ok I'll shut up now.

Comment

Well don't I feel silly...

Well I'd like to say that I just tossed that in for some irony...but the fact is I totally blew it. See kids, this is what happens when you stay up to watch the World Cup (stupid games at 1am, 3am, and 5am here down under). So remember...soccer is bad for you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X