Danzig: JKD Versus t3h Lunge Punch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danzig: JKD Versus t3h Lunge Punch

Rock dork and Poteet JKD line instructor Glenn Danzig is ktfo by the dreaded step-through punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiAj...zig%20knockout

This is OLD.

North Side Kings rock, hard. Awesome band, much better than Danzig's solo work.
    We are surrounded by warships and dont have time to talk. Please pray for us. One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
      This is OLD.
      Oops! Still, relevant to the power of the lunge punch.

North Side Kings rock, hard. Awesome band, much better than Danzig's solo work.
      So, rock defeats JKD?

Comment

Originally posted by eyebeams

So, rock defeats JKD?
        Well, NSK defeats JKD
        We are surrounded by warships and dont have time to talk. Please pray for us. One Somali Pirate.

Comment

Why does Danzig always have to be such a dick to everybody?

Yes, lunge punches work. Throwing all you weight into just about any attack works.
          Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Danzig should have used "the fence"

Comment

my friend justin played at that show. he was standing just outside the frame when this happened, and i got a drunk phone call that night that said "glenn danzig got punched out right in front of me!". also justin's guitar player was in the hallway practicing the riff from "thunderstruck" when this went down.

Comment

Yeah it's old, but....

Danzig is suposed to know JKD but after pushing the NSK guy he should have fucking expected some sort of retaliation. Heavy metal musicians aren't known for having even tempers. He just stands there, with hands down, I guess thinking "This guy won't hit me, I'm Glen-fucking-Danzig!" It's one thing to be an asshole and pick a fight with this guy, but another to pick a fight with him and expect him not to fight back. That's just fucking stupid. That's the only reason I can think of that Glen just stood there and got KTFO is that he didn't expect it.
                Originally posted by Matt Phillips
                Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

He should have used the 20 eyes in his head.....they're all the same. They're all the SAME!

Comment

Nicely done sir. I get that joke.

Do you think Danzig took up JKD because of this? Just a thought.
                    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Mother, tell your children not to hit my face, OOOOH MOTHER!

Comment

That clip is so old that it's actually a reconstruction based on a cave painting.

But watching Glen Danzig get KTFO never gets boring.
                        Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                        Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Originally posted by hapkido_keith
                          Heavy metal musicians aren't known for having even tempers.
                          Not heavy metal. They're hardcore. But still, you don't shove a dude and call him a "mother fucker" and expect a fight won't happen. It's like going down to the Devil's Whorehouse and expecting not to get fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblackmagic
                            Nicely done sir. I get that joke.

Do you think Danzig took up JKD because of this? Just a thought.
                            No. This took place after Danzig had been studying for a long time.

Comment

mrblackmagic posted.
                              lunge punches work. Throwing all you weight into just about any attack works.
                              A different conclusion would be that decking someone dumb enough to have their hands down works (unless the guy you just decked has a hard chin). It could have been a hook or cross and Glen would still have gone down.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X