I found it!! A good Ing Un Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it!! A good Ing Un Vid

This may have been posted before but searching for WC gives too many results.

So here's a wing chun video that doesn't suck.

It still has a lot of sillyness in it but at least these guys have a more realistic fighting style than any other WC vide I have seen

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV3Zmsd8-Z8&search=wing%20chun [/media]

In case it doesn't play the link is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV3Zm...ch=wing%20chun

Elbow to the eye socket!!

Chain punch! Stomp! Stomp!

edit: oh wow. That blindfolded shit was pretty cool.
    :new_all_c

Comment

Holy shit!!! You've found the purple unicorn!!!

Don't know what to make of it. Lots of silliness indeed, but at least they show some aggression and partners don't remain still like zombies like in the many WC demo clips that are out there.

I have a friend who studied in some WC school here in South Florida, "Authentic Wing Chun Academy" or something like that. He showed me some sparring clips of the school once, and sort of looked like that, and he always insisted that the WC out there was pretty much useless.
      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

intolerable audio

what is the reason for the German obsession with _ing _un?

Comment

Um, GJ, you're joking right? Yes, this video has been posted before and it's just as awful as nearly every other WC video out there. It's just high speed versions of the same compliant BS that Tzun Tzu posted, with horrible audio.
          Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

*cough*

http://www.alanorr.com/htdocs/images...s%20clips.html

*cough*

Comment

This thread proves that most people here have no idea what is good or not.

Comment

WOW! My KF school has been doing sparring all wrong. I didn't realize I was supposed to fall to the ground and cover up when my teacher came at me.

Funny, he still beats my ass just as badly though.

I will say however, this is about 1000 times better than any other WC I've ever seen. It has almost crested the hill of suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mundane
                  This thread proves that most people here have no idea what is good or not.
                  Hmmm, it's not that it's good, just that "it looks better" that the usual WC clip.... heheheh, at least, they aren't standing still :tongue6:
                  Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by GoJu - Joe
                    Just to clarify I didn't say this was a good video just the best WC video I have seen yet.

odd - the title of your thread is... 'I found it!! A good Ing Un Vid'

Comment

Just to clarify I didn't say this was a good video just the best WC video I have seen yet.

Chain punching is stil stupid, so are ey gouges and such however the clinching and elbows looks at least somethign you might see in a real fight

and yes I know what real sparring looks like

Here's an example :P

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gROK...hree%20stooges[/media]

Comment

I actually like chain punches in the fact that it teaches you the idea of "if you can get one punch in you can get six in". I've downloaded this video before and it's great and all for showing the martial arts but the guy in the video's an asshole, it's just him beating the shit out of his students for a good five minutes, not one of them put up a fight. That tells me one thing, most Wing Chun teachers can't teach for shit.

Comment

Trust me, there are better follow ups than chainpunching.

Comment

the quantity over quality aspect of chain punching (not to mention the gay factor) is what puts me off to them
                            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

I like elbows.

I still really want to see some guy using _ing _un in a real fight, going all out and kicking the shit out fo someone, not in the ring. That would be cool.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X