BOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOO

Yeah, I am new here. Well, I lurked around and read some, but this is my "1st post."

Nice job.

Welcome. Be sure you're wearing a cup and a mouth guard.

Comment

Why, hello there!

Wellcome, wellcome to Bullshido.

Care to share your *snicker* martial experience?

Comment

I believe I already have, over in trollshido. Four years of Shotokan under Adrian Ellis. I started at around six. Yes, I did do full contact. I trained around 3 hours a day at least 4 days a week. I lived with my Sensei during the summer when school was out. I reached purple and then quit when Adrian Ellis left the dojo to become, according to google, "executive director of martial arts" in AAU.

After I turned 10 I pretty much stopped any Karate and Martial Arts. However, I plan to start some form of one or the other soon.

Comment

Oh my gosh what honesty. Never ever mention your experience again.

Comment

Comment

During the summer, yes.

Comment

His name wasn't Rex by any chance was it?

Comment

OMGod, yes it was... or it was Adrian Ellis... I think I only mentioned his name twice... I guess I should have been more spamful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._j-Rah
                    During the summer, yes.

Comment

What brings you to Bullshido?

Comment

Not much. Me and a two coworkers decided two wrestle/grapple till someone tapped out(yeah, two of us have no grappling skill whatsoever, the other was a high school wrestler)... and that led to one of them finding this website. The one, that discovered this website, and I are planning on checking out local martial art/karate establishments near Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._j-Rah
                          Not much. Me and a two coworkers decided two wrestle/grapple till someone tapped out(yeah, two of us have no grappling skill whatsoever, the other was a high school wrestler)... and that led to one of them finding this website. The one, that discovered this website, and I are planning on checking out local martial art/karate establishments near Cleveland.
                          I am real surprised this story didnt involve acid .....

Comment

Take your time choosing a place and don't sign any long term conracts, at least not for a while.

There are ton of threads comparing the differences of various arts and they will give you a long list of what to watch out for when seeking instruction.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                              I am real surprised this story didnt involve acid .....
                              something you'd like to share, perhaps?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X