Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Martial Arts lightbulb jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial Arts lightbulb jokes

OK, I'll start:

Q: How many Wing Chunners does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None, it takes ten years to change.

Over to you...

Q. How many aikidoka does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A. One, as long as it grabs his wrist.

Q. How many aikidoka does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A. Two. One to hold it in place, and another to whirl in perfect circles around it.

Q. How many karateka does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A. They did not use lightbulbs in Okinawa. You must have a straw fire fed by slowly-aged sake.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Comment

Q: How many (Bujinkan) Ninjas does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
      A: One (Nagato) to actually do it, and the rest to take credit for it.
      "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

A: Three, one to manipulate the kukan, one to capture the feeling, and one to sit in the dark and say that it would have changed on t3h str33t.

Comment

Q. How many RBSD-fantasy warriors does it take to change a lightbulb?
          A. Well, it wouldn't really be fair to say the lightbulb is the problem. More accurately, a lightbulb is part of the problem and contributes to it. By "the problem," I mean that of the countless lighting opportunities and curricula available, too many consider themselves the answer to the question, "How do I prepare myself for success in a room lit by fluorescent lamps?" Too many of these self-proclaimed solutions are incomplete, misguided, or nearly-there. Among these are lightbulbs. Lightbulbs fail to prepare their adherents for darkness for three reasons: failure of mindset, failure of strategy, and failure of tactics.

Comment

Q: How many karateka does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None, our chamberd punch leads up to changing the lightbulb.

Comment

Q: How many Kung-fu men does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: None, the rules won't let them change it.

Comment

How many aikidoka does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, we dont change the light bulb, we blend with it.
                "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Comment

Q: How many Phil Elmores does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Why change it when you have a flashlight?

Comment

Q: How many TKD guys does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Two, one Japanese guy to change it, and one Korean to say he changed it 2000 years ago.

Comment

A: None. It doesn't matter if they sit in the dark, as long as they are still alive at the end of the day.

Comment

A: Ten. First guy changes the bulb. Three others argue is his balance between the legs right. Six others argue, did the first guys teacher really got lessons of Leung Ting.

Comment

Q: How many BJJ guys does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One, but he has to submit 12 other guys in a homoerotic ritual of testoserone induced dominance to earn the right to change it.

Besides, chaging a lightbulb might be fine in the UFC, but you don't want to change it on t3h str33t.

Comment

A: Four, each one to argue over who has the real _ight_ulb.

Comment

Q - How many Mcdojo students does it take to change a light bulb?

A - One, to find out the hard way that's his style won't prevent him from getting his arse handed to him in real life situation that he 'trained for' before he gets a chance to change to light bulb.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X