The Top Ten Reasons To Take TKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Top Ten Reasons To Take TKD

Ok, here's my top ten list of reason why you should take Tae Kwon Do.

10. you like pissing money away at Mcdojo's

9. you like wearing a helmet and chest protector.

8. You think Muay Thai and BJJ is for fags, because every TKD fag knows that a black belt can control distance at will.

7. you like fighting with your hands down

6. you like to get your ass kicked at least once a week

5. You like pussy point fighting.

4. you like sigining up right away for the 2 year blackbelt program.

3. you think that after a couple of classes you'll be able to fight like Neo in the Matrix, but you soon discover that kicks don't work in a headlock.

2. you like to masterbate while crying in the dark.

1. you want fries with your blackbelt

You do karate.

Comment

Mally, you are new here right?

I have decided that I do not like you.

Not because you say that TKD sucks, which it does, but because this thread is such a shitty, unoriginal ripoff of the "10 reasons-XMA" thread.

Die.

Comment

I take a blend of Ju-Jitsu and Karate. The Karate I take is more along the lines of Kickboxing (although we call it Goju for some reason).

Comment

I created the Top ten reasons to take XMA, so I guess I'm just ripping off my own post.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_mally
            I take a blend of Ju-Jitsu and Karate. The Karate I take is more along the lines of Kickboxing (although we call it Goju for some reason).

Huh what? Where?

Comment

8. You think Muay Thai and BJJ is for fags, because every TKD fag knows that a black belt can control distance at will.

3. you think that after a couple of classes you'll be able to fight like Neo in the Matrix, but you soon discover that kicks don't work in a headlock.

So does this thread have a point to it at all?

Oh yeah.. and you do Cobra Kai Karate... so yeah. Shut the fuck up. And you should already fucking know by now that XMA is t3h d3adly... dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by TKDer
                So does this thread have a point to it at all?

Oh yeah.. and you do Cobra Kai Karate... so yeah. Shut the fuck up. And you should already fucking know by now that XMA is t3h d3adly... dumbass.
                I think you fall under reason number 2.:jihad: :tongue1:

Comment

style bashing will eventually get you hated.

Comment

mad mally, apparently you think your style is bad ass...

you wouldnt call a guy "pizza face" if your face was covered in zits right?

so you saying that practicioners of other styles suck, implying that you are t3h Bada$$.
                    a video of your school would be nice... perhaps a throwdown??

Comment

How about this one? Point fighting with cute little hotties can be a heck of a lot more fun than rolling with big sweaty monsters.

Comment

Your not much better mally, as we've gone over many times 99.9% of karate is rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
                          Mally, you are new here right?

I have decided that I do not like you.

Not because you say that TKD sucks, which it does, but because this thread is such a shitty, unoriginal ripoff of the "10 reasons-XMA" thread.

Die.
                          Coyote I decided if I ever meet you I am going to punch you in the face for your avatar. Then we can get a beer.

Comment

I recieved inexpensive training at a college club.
                            Headgear, yes. Chest protector? What are you, five? Adults don't wear that shit.
                            Styles don't kick other styles asses, people kick other people's asses.
                            If I fought with my hands down, I'd catch a right hook to the face, and I'm not talking about a kick. But maybe that's just my club.
                            I fight guys who can kick my ass, and when they can't kick my ass anymore, I go and find guys who can. I like it, it means I am getting better.
                            Point fighting is a good way to learn restrain. Plus, it takes alot of speed. Both of which are good things to have.
                            Belts are political. Would I like to have a black belt? Sure. Do I have any illusions that it'll make me invincible... heh heh. Rank is pointless.
                            Neo's form was horrible, so this one is pretty much true.
                            That sounds like a personal problem, and your personal experience. Why not save this sort of stuff for your shrink?
                            Mmm... fries. I better damn well get a dinner party celebration after I get my blackbelt.

The style haters are missing the point. I'll fight you regardless of how "badass" your martial art is. And if I win, it doesn't mean TKD is awesome, it means I beat your ass. And if I lose, it doesn't mean TKD sucks, it means you beat my ass. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by CNagy
                              I recieved inexpensive training at a college club.

Headgear, yes. Chest protector? What are you, five? Adults don't wear that shit.

Styles don't kick other styles asses, people kick other people's asses.

If I fought with my hands down, I'd catch a right hook to the face, and I'm not talking about a kick. But maybe that's just my club.

I fight guys who can kick my ass, and when they can't kick my ass anymore, I go and find guys who can. I like it, it means I am getting better.

Point fighting is a good way to learn restrain. Plus, it takes alot of speed. Both of which are good things to have.

Belts are political. Would I like to have a black belt? Sure. Do I have any illusions that it'll make me invincible... heh heh. Rank is pointless.

Neo's form was horrible, so this one is pretty much true.

That sounds like a personal problem, and your personal experience. Why not save this sort of stuff for your shrink?

Mmm... fries. I better damn well get a dinner party celebration after I get my blackbelt.

The style haters are missing the point. I'll fight you regardless of how "badass" your martial art is. And if I win, it doesn't mean TKD is awesome, it means I beat your ass. And if I lose, it doesn't mean TKD sucks, it means you beat my ass. End of story.
                              TKD sucks, you suck. Go kill yourself.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X