No announcement yet.

Fight Boy vs. Master River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I would fight Fight Boy. I won't begin to say whether I'd win or lose. I'd probably lose. However, I'm not afraid of it. Would you fight omega?

I was refering to people like jason delucia who fight as shaolin, but then revert to aikido during the actual fight.
    What?

Comment

Yeah cool vid. Master dude got mad about getting punched kick and was about the rip the TKD guy to pieces.

The real question is who here wouldn't try do the same?

Comment

"I was refering to people like jason delucia who fight as shaolin, but then revert to aikido during the actual fight."

I was responding to shuma gorath.

Originally posted by Shaolinz
        Yes, I would fight Fight Boy. I won't begin to say whether I'd win or lose. I'd probably lose. However, I'm not afraid of it. Would you fight omega?
        Yes I would fight Omega.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurt
          and was about the rip the TKD guy to pieces.
          We dont' know what would have happened becuase of the crowd. Fight Boy was in the process of doing a backwards summersault and may have escaped.

Or master River could have eagle clawed him to death. We don't know.

Comment

I...You....nevermind...

Comment

What the hell was that.

Shit I responded before I looked at your style feild. You must do some shitty ass TKD to be impressed by that shit.

Comment

why was the Kung Fu masters gaurd just striaght hands, wich covered nothing, he was asking for a kick to the mid section. if that were a good kick he would have been out.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake??
                  What the hell was that.

Shit I responded before I looked at your style feild. You must do some shitty ass TKD to be impressed by that shit.
                  This is the most impressive masters video I have ever seen. If you have video of kung fu masters doing better than master River then post it.

So far master River is #1. Jason Delucia would be #1, but he uses aikido and doesn't count.

Comment

That was horrible, can we ban kikkoman again?

Comment

can Kikkoman get a tag like shuma and aesopian, except have it say "Worst poster ever" ?

Comment

Originally posted by kikkoman
                        This is the most impressive masters video I have ever seen. If you have video of kung fu masters doing better than master River then post it.

So far master River is #1. Jason Delucia would be #1, but he uses aikido and doesn't count.

Shit I'm not even a Master and I have videos with better technique than that shit.

Hell look at Kid's and Anna's videos, shit they fight better than many supposed masters.

Edit: They are basically beginners that is my point.

Comment

Catholic Gung Fu Grabbing is best...

Comment

Originally posted by kikkoman

* Chuckles *

I kinda see the point . Do we see ANY video of "Kung Fu Masters" who has done better ?

I even reviewed the JFS footage . I don't seem to be able to find anything better .

:new_all_c

For some reason ... it doesn't surprise me , but it's nice to have a thread to refer to which openly states and invites video proof to prove openly ...

Kung Fu Does Work only if you are master Rivers .

Comment

what the hell is a Kung Fu "master?"

I do "Sanda Kung Fu" and can easily provide videos that look better than that.

or are we only talking about mystical kung fu styles with old chinese men?

Comment

Originally posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
                                what the hell is a Kung Fu "master?"

I do "Sanda Kung Fu" and can easily provide videos that look better than that.

or are we only talking about mystical kung fu styles with old chinese men?
                                good kung fu doesn't count

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X