Is this the only way to get rid of this stupid message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the only way to get rid of this stupid message

Hi, MA convert since I watched Bloodsport as a kid, and took up TKD. Since then I've learnt the error of my ways, and took up the dominating MA of Wing Chun, which is reputed to destroy all opposition.

With regards to serious training, I've got about a year in amateur boxing, and nearly a year in BJJ. I also nearly crapped myself laughing at the Anti-Grappling thread. I can't believe I used to think it actually worked!

Oh yeah, I'm in Australia but am really a Kiwi, so insert as many insults as needed.

A Kiwi? So you're like a bird? And you type with your beak? And instead of going to In-n-Out to get a burger (Just kidding, Australia is too gay to have In-n-Out), you go to Bugs-n-Grub and get bugs to eat while you surf the web?

Or are you the fruit?

Comment

why would you still list WC if you take 'real' MA's now?
      You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

New Zealand sucks there laddie

Comment

Originally posted by PirateJon
          why would you still list WC if you take 'real' MA's now?
          Cause I still try to practice anti-grappling on the mat?!?

I have no idea. I guess I thought that being a ma forum you were meant to list stuff you have trained in.

Comment

whenever people whine about having the noobie! tag and post in an attempt to get rid of it, they should have their post count put in the negatives
            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
              whenever people whine about having the noobie! tag and post in an attempt to get rid of it, they should have their post count put in the negatives
              Well you've actually cottoned onto my cunning plan- I was hoping for a barrage of insults so I could make some sort of witty repartee while randomly inserting expletives. I've even offered up so much ammo in my first post. But if you're not going to take the opportunity, that's cool...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X