How do you enter MMA tourney's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you enter MMA tourney's?

Noob question, ah-fo-sho...but how does one enter a MMA tournament. I don't plan to for awhile, but I was just curious-I can find upcoming events, but it doesn't say how to enter. Can anyone help me peeze.

Thnx

PRACTICE!

Wait, wrong joke... Contact promoters or register for open tournies.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

Yeah, fucking newb question but a good one. Let's start with some basics like where the fuck are you from and what's you fucking experiance...

Geez fucking amateurs.

Comment

I'm a ninja...

Originally posted by Omega
        Yeah, fucking newb question but a good one. Let's start with some basics like where the fuck are you from and what's you fucking experiance...

Geez fucking amateurs.

Muay Thai, Boxing, Submission Grappling, and a superduper ninja taugh me how to throw chinese stars which I plan to incorporate into cage fighting somehow. That would be my "experiance". I'm from Houston. Geeze fucking virgins. Calm down, it was question, we aren't all fucking professionals who can't stop saying fucking.

Comment

You challenge the head of the MMA clan to a Gong Sau!!! and claim he has no honor.
          :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
            Muay Thai, Boxing, Submission Grappling, and a superduper ninja taugh me how to throw chinese stars which I plan to incorporate into cage fighting somehow. That would be my "experiance". I'm from Houston. Geeze fucking virgins. Calm down, it was question, we aren't all fucking professionals who can't stop saying fucking.
            Don't tell me to calm down you piece of shit. If you can't handle the verbage on this site then you don't fucking belong here. I was already with my contact information to help you out, if you don't want the help go fuck yourself then.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
              Geeze fucking virgins. Calm down, it was question, we aren't all fucking professionals who can't stop saying fucking.
              Oh dear, someone hasn't lurked enough.

Comment

Weeeeheheehehehehe... this is gonna be good...
                Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Sowy mang...

Originally posted by Omega
                  Don't tell me to calm down you piece of shit. If you can't handle the verbage on this site then you don't fucking belong here. I was already with my contact information to help you out, if you don't want the help go fuck yourself then.
                  My mistake homes, I admit I shoulda lurked and so forth. I guess I've never experienced such brutal assistance. But I'm getting stronger by the day. I apologize, I really didn't realize the verbage came along with assistance. Now I know, and I won't mention it again. If you are still willing to help, I'd sincerely appreciate it, however you decide give it. Still BFF? (Best Friends Forever)

Comment

(you know I love roasting newbies, you should have let it run a bit longer)

Do you want to fight smokers, are you willing to travel (in state), or do you want to jump in the ring immediately?

Comment

APOLIGIZING SHOWS WEAKENSS! MMA FIGHTERS NEVER APOLOGIZE - THEY MURDER SOMEONE AT RANDOM WITH A TAPOUT BEANIE WHILE DOING TONS OF ROIDS! NO FEAR!
                      You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

How do you hurt someone with a Tapout beanie?

Edit: I figured it out -- terrible quality.
                        52 blocks documentary: arrived

"Joe Lauzon looks like a quiet, Internet guy..." -- Dana White

Comment

Originally posted by meng_mao
                          How do you hurt someone with a Tapout beanie?

Edit: I figured it out -- terrible quality.
                          You chain-slapped them in the face with the beanie until they die!!!
                          Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

If you're planning on competing in MMA events, it might be a good idea to talk to your instructor about the idea first. Not only will they give you an assessment of your abilities (i.e. are you at a level where entering the ring/cage is a good idea), but I'd imagine that if a gym has active fighters, the instructor would know who to contact...thats how our guys got their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeSPIKES
                              If you're planning on competing in MMA events, it might be a good idea to talk to your instructor about the idea first. Not only will they give you an assessment of your abilities (i.e. are you at a level where entering the ring/cage is a good idea), but I'd imagine that if a gym has active fighters, the instructor would know who to contact...thats how our guys got their fights.

You would think but that's not really that true.:bully:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X