felony fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

felony fight

much milder than the others I've seen. mma dude has the sweetest tapout tattoo ever. [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zaJ8KzQe6RY[/media]

"Don't take him to the ground! He's a fucking wrestler!" lol

Comment

this guy I knew had a tapout tatoo, the fucker was a fake. cant stand the look of a tapout tatoo.

Comment

I
        HEART
        Felony Fights

Comment

That shorts guy should have used take downs earlier. Can you say TKD winz again?... erm i mean bjj

Comment

These videos arent loading for me- can you post a link?

Comment

Last edited by Olorin; 4/25/2006 10:23pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby
                These videos arent loading for me- can you post a link?
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=zaJ8KzQe6RY

I'm pretty sure it's been posted before.

I like how the dude who got his ass kicked is still trying to act like a badass at the end. "I didn't get knocked out! He gave up on me. That's all I got to say about that." Yeah, he's actually a nice guy who decided against causing you permanent brain damage. Clearly he lost.

Edit: According to the YouTube page the winner is Shad Smith.
                Last edited by Meager; 4/26/2006 12:51am, .

Comment

Shad Smith fights pro MMA.
                  Not very good, but definitely outclasses your run of the mill felony fighter.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?fighterID=368
                  from the pictures here,
                  it'd seem that the tapout tattoo is either new, or a temp
                  52 blocks documentary: arrived

"Joe Lauzon looks like a quiet, Internet guy..." -- Dana White

Comment

old, ask Anthony.

Comment

what a fucking idiot dude. that guy got his shit wrecked and he's still gonna try be mr toughguy.

Call me whatever, but there's no way I'm getting in a fight like that with someone who obviously totally outclasses me. Dude was totally unqualified to be there and got his face fucked up for it. It could have been alot worse.

Did anyone find the assholes running their mouths in the background really aggrevating? That's so low class shit talking right there. I wouldn't have shit to do with people like that.
                      A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Comment

yeah, i remember this video, although this is more like a "full" version.
                        we got to hear "commentary" and stuff.

i was wondering why dude in the shorts didn't throw in an armbar and break something, or bash the other guy's face in worse. turns out he just didn't wanna seriously hurt the idiot.

Comment

So should we run down the list of shit this debunks?

Anyway looking at his record, I remember him from early KotC events. He was supposed to be some street fighter with something like a thousand fights. All things considered he's probably pretty damned good. Look at the guys he's lost to, not exactly top level competition but no one I'd want to pick a fight with.

Comment

No point in hurting someone just cause you can. Not for what they're paying anyway.
                            You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

Well, you know how you just can't grapple in the street. The concrete is just too hard.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X