Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting rid of that message

Hi all,

I'm Dave. I am not new, I just don't post.

[img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

:hal:

Comment

Everybody's new to me.

Comment

newbietown is pretty much the worst subforum ever.
          Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
            It gives little twats like this guy a chance to say hello without being flamed. Of course the simple fact that the dweeb will probably develope hemroids of the mouth once he's put out to pasture doesn't factor in.:redx:

Comment

Good thing noobies are safe on this subforum.

Comment

Wow. I didn't realize that saying "Hi" would make me so unpopular.:icon_wink

-Dave

Comment

Wow. I didn't realize that saying "Hi" would make me so unpopular
                  Quick insult someones mother and then make a really inane comment while swearing constantly. Its the only way I've noticed to blend in around here

Comment

Originally posted by Saker
                    Quick insult someones mother and then make a really inane comment while swearing constantly. Its the only way I've noticed to blend in around here
                    Actually your comments about my mother were rather humorous. What I get sick of is the "Oh, yeah, well, you take it up the ass, you faggy homo fag gay wade, queer!"

See, yours was cool because you made you point, you didn't whine and/or say you fuck wads are full of shit and I can kick your asses.
                    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
                    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

See, yours was cool because you made you point, you didn't whine and/or say you fuck wads are full of shit and I can kick your asses
                      Neither did he.

Comment

Neither did he.
                        I know but what I mean is he didn't come unglued either. I think it is funny how many people get on here and flame each other.

Or better yet it becomes oblivious that they don't really train in any kind of MA. They get called on it and then they really get pissed off.

Arguing (I mean really arguing) on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you will you are still retarded. :redface:

I come on here to have fun, and kill time while I'm waiting on my computer to finish stuff.
                        People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
                        I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Comment

Arguing (I mean really arguing) on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you will you are still retarded
                          LOL heard it before but it's still good

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                            Agreed. I didn't even realize it existed until I got "The Message" (I think I just made it sound like VD eewwwwwwwwwwwww...).

I don't know anyone's mother on this board. I anyone feels that their mother needs to be insulted, I am sure that you can find something suitable here. If what I just said wasn't inane enough:

I think Monkeys would rule the earth if they were trained as ninjas. People would see them and think "Awww... it's a monkey in little pyjamas" and then the NinjaMonkey would kill them by stabbing them in the throat with a throwing star held with their tail.

Oh and fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

I have begun the process of blending in.

-Dave

Comment

I can fart the alphabet...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X