Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your art in movies and styles used in movies....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    your art in movies and styles used in movies....

    what styles were used that u practice in the films!!!!

    also...

    what style did....

    bruce leeroy and sho'nuff use in the last dragon...

    daniel san in karate kid...

    what style was the cobra kai...

    #2
    Groan.

    Comment


      #3
      Your profile says you are 25. Since I can only assume you are some kind of idiot manchild after a post like that, I would suggest you obtain a midget of above-average intelligence and use whatever style Master-Blaster practiced in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

      Comment


        #4
        there is a movie starring a few of the the Machado brothers that i saw next to some bruce Li (not to be confused with Bruce Lee) movies at Blockbuster...

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
          Your profile says you are 25. Since I can only assume you are some kind of idiot manchild after a post like that, I would suggest you obtain a midget of above-average intelligence and use whatever style Master-Blaster practiced in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.
          "idiot manchild" LMAO!!!

          Comment


            #6
            Kickchick's Krappy Krotty Korner in 3...2...1...

            Comment


              #7
              I will allow DS to try and make one resemble post for this thread or I'm nuking it.

              See I give pple a chane.
              ______
              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

              RIP SOLDIER

              Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
              -Gene, GODHAND

              You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
              -Daniel Tosh

              Comment


                #8
                Lethal Weapon: Triangle Choke
                Fight Club: Rear Naked Choke
                Mr & Mrs. Smith: Armbar

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by broken fingers
                  there is a movie starring a few of the the Machado brothers that i saw next to some bruce Li (not to be confused with Bruce Lee) movies at Blockbuster...
                  Brazilian Brawl, a true classic. Highlights involve multiple flying armbars in a bar fight, and Jean Jacques with an M16 in each hand.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Da SHreDdA
                    what styles were used that u practice in the films!!!!

                    also...

                    what style did....

                    bruce leeroy and sho'nuff use in the last dragon...

                    daniel san in karate kid...

                    what style was the cobra kai...
                    didnt i tell you something about mentioning Bruce Leeroy? This has to be a troll, no one can be this stupid, can they? :pottytrai

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Bud Shi Dist
                      Lethal Weapon: Triangle Choke
                      Fight Club: Rear Naked Choke
                      Mr & Mrs. Smith: Armbar
                      Blade Trinity: Omaplata and Armbar
                      Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Everything i know, i learned from Jackie chan movies.


                        edit: hi-yaa
                        :new_all_c

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Kidspatula
                          Blade Trinity: Omaplata and Armbar
                          An omoplata? Are you serious?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Kengou
                            An omoplata? Are you serious?
                            Yeah, I do believe that's what he did
                            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Blade 2: Vertical suplex-holding the guy vertical for a few seconds before landing. Snipes must watch WWF.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X