Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is everyone here an angry, adolescent boy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is everyone here an angry, adolescent boy?

    Why do all the threads turn into flame wars and bullshit? Why are there so few intelligent discussions? It's so rare that I read anything useful on this website, but I occasionally try, I don't know why. There's a huge amount of potential for this to be an excellent forum, because there are quite a few people here who know what they're talking about. But the majority here simply fuck it up.

    STOP IT ASSHOLES!

    #2
    Actually the majority here are not adolescent young boys.

    Instead they are angry old men.

    Comment


      #3
      I don't consider myself or my forum persona to be an asshole. In fact I'm quite happy. But you do realize that this site's overall mission is to expose and ridicule BS in the martial arts? And I've personally found this site more informative and useful in my research of various martial arts than any other one on the net.
      Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
      ...Willing is not enough you must do
      ~Bruce Lee

      Comment


        #4
        I'm not angry. I'm just... dissapointed.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bran sao
          Why do all the threads turn into flame wars and bullshit? Why are there so few intelligent discussions? It's so rare that I read anything useful on this website, but I occasionally try, I don't know why. There's a huge amount of potential for this to be an excellent forum, because there are quite a few people here who know what they're talking about. But the majority here simply fuck it up.

          STOP IT ASSHOLES!

          I completely agree with you 100%.

          I thought this forum has intelligent martial artists? Isnt it that martial arts have honor codes and emphasize on moral behavior?

          Why do alot of people here behave like trolls and bullies and have no respect for the other martial arts. Face it. All martial arts have weaknesses. Nothing is perfect.

          Fine. On the internet, everyone is suddenly a champion ass kicker of everybody... There are liars and there are legit ones. Even if you ARE a LEGIT blackbelt of 20 different martial arts and a LEGIT champion of tournaments... even if you defeated (*insert notable tough guy martial artist name here*) in a fight...

          With that kind of rude attitude, you are a complete loser sorry to say. You have just disgraced the 20 different martial arts you got a blackbelt on... You are just a subhuman scum. Shame on you!!! Martial arts isnt all about blackbelts, technique, physical ability, trophies, etc... Martial arts is also about attitude!!!




          P.S. I came to this forum cuz I thought it was a noble idea. Exposing the bullshit of dojos who just out there to make money. Very noble. Very heroic. I hate corruption of every sort!!!

          But Please dont overdo it and put the "mcdojo" label on every dojo out there without proper investigation. And please stop acting rude. Please stop acting like bullies and smart-asses.



          Thank you.

          Comment


            #6
            Here comes the Waaaaaaahhmbulance
            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

            Comment


              #7
              Trust Kidspatula to chime in with a witty remark.

              Try harder next time, dolt.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Da_AzN
                With that kind of rude attitude, you are a complete loser sorry to say. You have just disgraced the 20 different martial arts you got a blackbelt on... You are just a subhuman scum. Shame on you!!! Martial arts isnt all about blackbelts, technique, physical ability, trophies, etc... Martial arts is also about attitude!!!
                Thank you.
                Is being rude so bad?
                Rudeness is something everyone has to deal with in life. You should be mature enough that you can shrug it off without it affecting your day.

                Most people on this board are sarcastic and rude. That's permissable in my book so long as they don't lie.

                Comment


                  #9

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Cry more, noob.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dark_Glitch
                      Trust Kidspatula to chime in with a witty remark.

                      Try harder next time, dolt.
                      She can't help it, being an adolescent boy and everything. You know, they're so hormanal and agressive.
                      "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

                      Comment


                        #12
                        THe hidden secret is:

                        You pussies need to get mentally tougher.
                        "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
                          Is being rude so bad?
                          Rudeness is something everyone has to deal with in life. You should be mature enough that you can shrug it off without it affecting your day.
                          You know, most kids that get online say shit like this. Its ok to annoy the shit out of other people who are trying to discuss a valid topic or just want to shoot the shit with other MA's, but more people on this site have a tendency to snipe people based solely on their style, nevermind they haven't fought said persons, ruining what should've been an enjoyable experience.

                          Poop Loops is dissapointed. Feh, I'm infuriated. This forum is only a good idea at best, but in actuality, sucks. It would be nice if it were just a forum where we expose bullshit, and educate those who need it. Not blaspheme others just because we don't like what they are doing.

                          What a waste of time this post was.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dark_Glitch
                            Trust Kidspatula to chime in with a witty remark.

                            Try harder next time, dolt.
                            You do Wing Chun. Why are you even opening your mouth?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Zendetta
                              She can't help it, being an adolescent boy and everything. You know, they're so hormanal and agressive.
                              DAMN IT! I was trying to add in on the stupid insults!

                              You've ruined me!

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X