Kyokushinkai vs Muay Thai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we already beat the crap out of one karate guy, and that was when we sucked
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Not only sucked in general, but I was paticularly sucky that day, After i beat up the karate guy, ashly beat me up pretty bad.

Ashly never beats me up.

Comment

PS: that krotty guy now does BJJ and muay thai...he also thinks he could kick my ass now...

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal
          Hahahahahah.

Oh dear. Seriously though, good luck with it. Let us know how things went.

In the mean time, I'll get busy kicking as much Muay Thai ass as I can get my hands on. But to makeit even more centimental, I have to start taping up my hands and feet just like Ryu did.

*sigh* And I haven't even finished my Hadyyuakan.
          i hear theres some sissy called John Wayne Parr has set up camp on the gold coast

maybe you should start your crusade over there, make sure you videotape it

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaTrocity
            Ashly never beats me up.
            Until you get home that is.......:5bouncy:
            [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Originally posted by Ikken Hisatsu
              i hear theres some sissy called John Wayne Parr has set up camp on the gold coast

maybe you should start your crusade over there, make sure you videotape it
              John Wayne? Angela would kick his ass before he got anywhere near Wayne.
              Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

how about a tag team match, hannibal and veridian (they are both kyokushin aussies right?) against Angie and John. now THAT i would pay to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikken Hisatsu
                  how about a tag team match, hannibal and veridian (they are both kyokushin aussies right?) against Angie and John. now THAT i would pay to see.

You'd pay to see two 3 second matches?

Comment

i didnt say id pay MUCH to see it. but watching hannibal and veridian die from internal wounds on the canvas would be worth a bit.

Comment

Ashly: Be careful who you make fun of. I don't think your in a position to make fun of other peoples fighting tenacity.

Ikken: Are you serious ? Yes I live in Australia. But I live in Sydney. NOTHING would make me go to the Gold Coast in Queensland. No Brisbane, no Gold Coast, no Queensland. Nothing. I refuse to go anywear north of Sydney. If I wasn't living here, I would move to Canberra or Tasmania.
                      Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

http://www.thaiboxing.com.au/index.html

here you go. i know some boys from bulldog gym, im sure they'll be *cough* accomodating to your needs. hey, maybe you could show them how only fools use their shin to block kicks.

Comment

The Bulldog Muay Thai gym ?

I know one guy who trains there. A big Greek guy named Angelo. Heard of him ?
                          Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

na, but you could try and find a guy called Ben Edwards. hes the big guy on the first page. he might give you a run for your money :D

Comment

Perhaps.

But I have the Hadyyuakan. SO unles he has the Tiger Uppercut I doubt he can beat me.

Comment

im actually being semi serious here, if you are going to spend your time bagging out MT people (and their shitty blocking techniques) and espousing how fucking awesome KK is (havent you been doing it for like.. a year?) maybe you could actually prove it. You could at least visit the place and give an unbiased viewpoint, as I have whenever given the opportunity to visit another school.

who am i kidding, you are a fuck knuckle from way back.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X