Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of Disaster: small joint manipulations

Beat this!
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

forget the joint manipulatin, I would be knocked out just from that lady? gorilla's appearance.

but to contribute to the thread:

Mr. Uke forgets that his left arm and his legs are still attached to his body. Instead of bashing Mr. Tori into the next world in, Mr. Uke stands there... can't really tell from the picture, maybe he lost his left arm and his legs from a freak accident.
    Last edited by FriedxRice; 3/22/2006 7:14pm, . Reason: more stuffz

Comment

Is this joint small enough?

Comment

look at this crazy fool
        http://hwarangdo.uchicago.edu/index%.../seminar_s.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by HwangJangLee
          Oh god...my school's Hwa Rang Do club is hosting that pic.

I always wonder why they choose to pay ridiculous amount of moneys to train Hwa Rang Do when they can train Judo for free.

Comment

stupidity... it's called stupidity...

Comment

Searches for bleach to wash out his eyes.

--J.D.
              Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Goody, love Pics of Distaster:

Notice the knife the guy in black is holding.

Not a wrist-lock but crappling neck-break mount defence disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by FriedxRice
                  forget the joint manipulatin, I would be knocked out just from that lady? gorilla's appearance.

Mr. Uke forgets that his left arm and his legs are still attached to his body. Instead of bashing Mr. Tori into the next world in, Mr. Uke stands there... can't really tell from the picture, maybe he lost his left arm and his legs from a freak accident.
                  the problem is not that he's standing there (it's a picture) because being held like that pretty much prevents you from launching anything significantly threatening but how in the hell was the guy abble to grab the hand that way ?

I'm not learning to apply SJM in an alive environment and well like everyone realise it's dam harrd
                  Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Comment

Originally posted by Virus

Both these pics look like these folk saw a kali demo one time and then proceeded to take out everything that makes it work and keeps your intestines on the correct side of your skin.

Comment

yeah but do you see the BLACK belt on the second picture ???!!!!
                      Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Comment

Yes. Yes, I do.
                        In case I even remotely seemed to be defending these people : I wasn't.
                        In fact, recognizing what they are trying to emulate only means I know better why it pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by FriedxRice

Mr Nage has fucked up this technique horribly and is using the wrong hand to do the move, hence leaving himself in the position for Mr Uke to give him a nice, solid shot to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by LolodesBois
                            the problem is not that he's standing there (it's a picture) because being held like that pretty much prevents you from launching anything significantly threatening but how in the hell was the guy abble to grab the hand that way ?

I'm not learning to apply SJM in an alive environment and well like everyone realise it's dam harrd
                            Shit, now that I look at this again, he isn't even gripping the uke's fingers properly at all. What is being demonstrated in this photo does not work. Not a great example, but it should look more like this pic below. When done this way, it can work on a closed fist as well.

Comment

I'm going to have to do some searches on Chin Na to post here...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X