The deadliest kung fu so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deadliest kung fu so far.

Found this gem off another forum. Couldn't find the clip on here anywhere, so thought I'd just post it. If it's already on here, my bad.

http://www.youtube.com/w/spiral-boxing?v=eH2vfizGDkU

Personaly I think this is one of the yet unseen kung fu forms, "Defence against swarms of midgets". :toothy12:

You know!When you hear chinese boast that there are like 1200 kung-fu styles in existence in China.You may not want believe that.But watching this guy..........Now you understand how come.

Comment

looks more like interpretive dance.... man that really sucks!

Comment

That's the most God-awful thing I've ever seen!!! I remember one time I saw this dude in South Beach, way high on who knows what sort of drug. He was running and waving his hands chasing imaginary bats or some shit like that. The kung-fu guy in the clip looked just like him.

Comment

Is he trying to double punch his opponents... knees? Groin?

Doesn't he realize that any moron can soccer kick him to death?

I'm grouchier than before having just watched that video.

Comment

I used to do a skit like that. In the skit one of my hands was trying to attack me, and I had to keep grabbing it with my other hand to protect myself!

Dagon Akujin

Comment

thats just like in evil dead

Comment

I wonder how the people in the audience felt.

Comment

Just wow. I think I can see what it suppose to be. It looks like he is grabbing arms and legs and pulling them down while covering his body from striking.

First Reaction: Man he be fucked if some just jumped on him (or pull guard)
                  Second Reaction: None of that shit is probably tested.
                  Third Reaction: Wow that looks retarded.

I will be sending this link to all my CMA friends for "making fun of" purposes.

Comment

Wow.

Consider how much time he wasted learning to do that.

--J.D.

Comment

Probably not much time

Comment

Perhaps this is the true Anti-Grapple the _ing _uners are seeking!!

Seriously, he looked like he was having somekind of seizure or something.

Comment

Reminds me of the classic "Bomber Harris" sketch from Monty Python where Graham Chapman wrestles himself.

This is one of the inherent difficulties of trying to make "complex forms" for combat arts.

--J.D.

Comment

I passed on the video to a CMA friend of mine and his interpetitation is this: Its for use is against Multiple Attackers when you need to stay low. Atleast that's what he's assuming, but we both came to the consensus that he sucks.

Comment

How does it help against multiple attackers... at all?

I think your friend's explanation is inadequate and we should all just skip to the conclusion that this form has no practical application whatsoever and should be forgotten by everyone who watches it for the good of their souls.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X