Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Team Super Rad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote
    replied
    Sirc: Full of Shit, or THE Shit?
    Tune in at 9.

Leave a comment:

• Roidie McDouchebag
    replied
    Naw, everything you post is shit-infested, so I figured I'd officially confirm your potential lie.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    You're like 45 minutes late on that... nice try though. I know how you Canadians receive information late.

Leave a comment:

• Roidie McDouchebag
    replied
    How did Sirc un-supporting member himself?
    He exclusively made shitty threads.

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    La resistance lives on however. Team Super Rad 4 lyfe!

Leave a comment:

• King Sleepless
    replied
    I'm Colbert'd and on notice for making shitty threads... eh hem...

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied
    I haven't looked too deeply, but is there an option where you can turn off the display?

Leave a comment:

• Abe Frohman
    replied
    True but given his new custom title Phrost may have done something with it. Is Sirc's account linked or merged with an old one that may have been banned by any chance?

I had my supporting member title disappear a few times when I was messing with my custom title. It fixed itself after a days.

Leave a comment:

• Cassius
    replied
    Originally posted by meng_mao
    :-O Ooooo, GBean you're in trouble.
    Huh. Guess you're right. Regardless, Sirc hasn't even been here for a year, so his membership could not have "run out."

Leave a comment:

• meng_mao
    replied
    Originally posted by Stormrider
    Really? I thought it was $20/ year. Let me see if its posted anywhere that I can find.

Edit: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/subscriptions.php? Valid period = 1 year
    :-O Ooooo, GBean you're in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Abe Frohman
    replied
    Originally posted by Garbanzo Bean
    Last I checked, your supporting membership doesn't "run out." I've been a supporting member longer than Sirc.
    Really? I thought it was $20/ year. Let me see if its posted anywhere that I can find.

Edit: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/subscriptions.php? Valid period = 1 year
    Last edited by Abe Frohman; 2/10/2006 2:36pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Cassius
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyote
    Sirc's membership probably ran out.
    He'll renew soon enough, no doubt.
    Last I checked, your supporting membership doesn't "run out." I've been a supporting member longer than Sirc.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Neildo
    Nope. I was mocking Sirc. t's fun.

I like your avatar and am impressed that you've already ponied up the $20 for support having only been here a short time.
    Hey, I love the Martial Arts and I love this site. $20 is a small price to pay to keep things working. Besides, I never do anything halfway.

Leave a comment:

• Neildo
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyote
    Are you talking to me Neildo?
    If so, I have no idea about the avatar.
    I occasionally draw something similat to that when doodling in class, and when the time came to create an avatar, I found a few pictures on the web that fit and worked them together.
    The phrase "Puno de Muerte" is a random creation of mine spawned from extrodinary boredom in Spanish III.
    Nope. I was mocking Sirc. t's fun.

I like your avatar and am impressed that you've already ponied up the $20 for support having only been here a short time.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote
    replied
    Sirc's membership probably ran out.
    He'll renew soon enough, no doubt.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X