Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Team Super Rad...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Haha, i mock your custom title.


    Also...is that kid in your Avatar from HunterXhunter? I forget his name.
    :new_all_c

    Comment


      #17
      How did Sirc un-supporting member himself?
      "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

      Comment


        #18
        Are you talking to me Neildo?
        If so, I have no idea about the avatar.
        I occasionally draw something similat to that when doodling in class, and when the time came to create an avatar, I found a few pictures on the web that fit and worked them together.
        The phrase "Puno de Muerte" is a random creation of mine spawned from extrodinary boredom in Spanish III.

        Comment


          #19
          Sirc's membership probably ran out.
          He'll renew soon enough, no doubt.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Coyote
            Are you talking to me Neildo?
            If so, I have no idea about the avatar.
            I occasionally draw something similat to that when doodling in class, and when the time came to create an avatar, I found a few pictures on the web that fit and worked them together.
            The phrase "Puno de Muerte" is a random creation of mine spawned from extrodinary boredom in Spanish III.
            Nope. I was mocking Sirc. t's fun.

            I like your avatar and am impressed that you've already ponied up the $20 for support having only been here a short time.
            :new_all_c

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Neildo
              Nope. I was mocking Sirc. t's fun.

              I like your avatar and am impressed that you've already ponied up the $20 for support having only been here a short time.
              Hey, I love the Martial Arts and I love this site. $20 is a small price to pay to keep things working. Besides, I never do anything halfway.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Coyote
                Sirc's membership probably ran out.
                He'll renew soon enough, no doubt.
                Last I checked, your supporting membership doesn't "run out." I've been a supporting member longer than Sirc.
                "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Garbanzo Bean
                  Last I checked, your supporting membership doesn't "run out." I've been a supporting member longer than Sirc.
                  Really? I thought it was $20/ year. Let me see if its posted anywhere that I can find.

                  Edit: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/subscriptions.php? Valid period = 1 year
                  Last edited by Abe Frohman; 2/10/2006 2:36pm, .

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Stormrider
                    Really? I thought it was $20/ year. Let me see if its posted anywhere that I can find.

                    Edit: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/subscriptions.php? Valid period = 1 year
                    :-O Ooooo, GBean you're in trouble.
                    52 blocks documentary: arrived

                    "Joe Lauzon looks like a quiet, Internet guy..." -- Dana White

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by meng_mao
                      :-O Ooooo, GBean you're in trouble.
                      Huh. Guess you're right. Regardless, Sirc hasn't even been here for a year, so his membership could not have "run out."
                      "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

                      Comment


                        #26
                        True but given his new custom title Phrost may have done something with it. Is Sirc's account linked or merged with an old one that may have been banned by any chance?

                        I had my supporting member title disappear a few times when I was messing with my custom title. It fixed itself after a days.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I haven't looked too deeply, but is there an option where you can turn off the display?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I'm Colbert'd and on notice for making shitty threads... eh hem...

                            Comment


                              #29
                              La resistance lives on however. Team Super Rad 4 lyfe!

                              Comment


                                #30
                                How did Sirc un-supporting member himself?
                                He exclusively made shitty threads.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X