Bullshido dissin seagal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido dissin seagal

We'll.. Everybody rips on Segal.. yea, he's an old fat guy now.. but I seen him work.. and da guy knows small joint manipulation very, very well.... and he's real big... I'd probably rather fight Chuck Liddell than Segal... least I'd just get knocked out instead of having my Fingers busted back and my windpipe crushed..

So all you people who wanna say Segals a pussy on this forum.. go say it to his face....

Met Seagal several times. I have now problem saying that but you obviously didn't read enough. No one bashes Seagal purely for his aikido but because he's a nuttcase. If you spoken with him at lenght its obvious.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

please explain what u mean...and ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat cunt that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt now but hes still hard as nails highest ranked aikidoka in the western world worked for the cia etc.

Comment

You're English aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by sabre3
          please explain what u mean...and ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat cunt that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt now but hes still hard as nails highest ranked aikidoka in the western world worked for the cia etc.
          Being highly ranked in Aikido does not make one hard as nails. He married into his dojo in Japan, and who the hell says he worked for the CIA?

So what's left? He's fat, and a c*nt.

(Can some mod inform me whether the preceding female genital reference is allowed on this forum? I seem to remember JFS saying things to the contrary?)

Comment

He did NOT work for the CIA. Why does this BS story keep going on. I have more access to the CIA than Seagal will ever have and its not due to training Aikido in Japan.

Also Seagal from what I remember is only a 7th Dan. He is NOT the highest ranking aikidoka in the wester world.

I think you believe too much hype and know little FACTS.
            ______
            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I make fun of him because Will Sasso's impression was more disturbingly accurate than it was funny. And, you know, wasting a lifetime on Aikido.
              Originally posted by The Wastrel
              I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

ppl diss him for everyfing...they say hes a fat cunt that cant fight etc. ok he is a fat cnt
                Well, you said it...not us.
                :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

seagal would maul ur assess...ur juz jealus cus he got japanese pussy

Comment

and also i read somewhere he has ties with the italian mob...which makes him hard as nails so fuck you guys

Comment

seagal would maul ur assess...ur juz jealus cus he got japanese pussy
                      You're Japanese???
                      :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkpaladin
                        You're Japanese???
                        no...

and neither is seagal that dont stop hin from bein the best aikidoka

Comment

and also i read somewhere he has ties with the italian mob...which makes him hard as nails so fuck you guys
                          Now you're just being a dumbass. :badgrin:
                          ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

no...

and neither is seagal that dont stop hin from bein the best aikidoka
                            He is FAAAAAAAAR from being the best.

Its funny you talk about all the BS but don't mention he was choked out by Gene LeBell and releived himself.
                            ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by LORD ASIA
                              Now you're just being a dumbass. :badgrin:
                              have you not heard the stories about his ties with the mob?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X