Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cade Lee Karate: No one accepts their challenge - just look in all the newspapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd still love a match against the 135 lber mentioned earlier. It's been hard for me to find people my size to fight.
    sigpic

Comment

Our 135 lber is 6'. he is an amatuer fighter. Have you fought before?

Comment

Nothing sanctioned in Ga. I've competed in quite a few tournaments prior to taking up MMA. And my regular sparring partner is 6'2", 185. So I'm not worried about fighting a 6' 135er. If he's been training MMA any substantial amount of time and has any kind of fight record there's a good chance he'll just whip my ass. But I don't mind. I just like to fight.
        sigpic

Comment

Just contact the dojo and get with Cade. I'll let him know that you will contact him.

Comment

Moved to YMAS due to overwhelming silliness.

Original Title:
            "Cade Lee Karade. (purposely spelled that way)"
            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
            ATTN TOM KAGAN
            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafett
              WOW!!! Master Cade Lee Karate in cartersville Ga. Master of karate with 16 years training, and at Third degree Blackbelt. A fellow martial artist and myself have went to this school to see for ourselves what is going on there. Well, There's no names for any techniques, Everyone was in different dress. Blue gi, red gi, shorts, Maui Thai Shorts, Camo gi's etc.. Monthly dues are high to cover the cost of all the tape stripes placed on all belts. A stripe for good citizenship, one for spelling your name, one for being able to stand up, etc.... Also WEAPON of the Month! One month for a new weapon, one month Sai, One month Kama (dull, Made of tin or foam) And the dreaded kitchen butcher knife used for years in the Orient and several resturants. fast track program to Black belt for added price. Class mainly consists of gymnastics, no formal line ups or apparant method to the madness. Karate daycare at it's finest. So for a fast Black belt from a third degree "master" Here's the place to be. Website www.Cade-Lee-Karate.com
              WOW!!!Master Lee invites you to come back and take the Challenge. And you have really said a lot. You did not address any of this with him. This forum gives a lot of anonymity for those whom choose to have it. Further, you are implying that you are a traditional martial artist of some kind (i.e. dull, boring, ineffitive, out of date, and having very few pratictioners because of the preceding). How many students do you teach and where is your school or program. Those who can't usually say alot. No names for techniques? This not possible. What you mean, is that they were not names you approved of. Anyone whom deals with children knows that immediate reward is imperative. The stripes are given and then they are tested on techniques later on, or did you miss that. We've never used sai's, but the weapons we use, while traditional in nature, are representative of common weapons around you (i.e. sticks, broken bottles, purses, book bags, and just about anything around you). But maybe you missed that part, as well. Pricing is appropriate for the program they are in. Each student in placed into a program that best suites there ability, learning style, and temperment. Thank God, you are not teaching them. And, lastly, the level of Master is an instructional level. But I guess, you missd that too. We are an evolviing mixed martial art. We did have an XMA program at one time, however, just like you are saying about us, you have taken bits and peaces and misrepresented them. Cade Lee Karate is a comprehensive program.
              But, Master Lee would still put his students, up against any in an appropriate. Especially MMA programs, if there are any that address children.

Comment

I AM NECROING THIS THREAD. RIIISE MY MINIONS! RIIIISE!

So, I happened to be perusing my old grappling footage from my first grappling tournament, the October 2007 Casca Grossa. And lo and behold it turns out my opponent was none other than Josh Cochran of Cade Lee karate.
                I tapped him out in 2 mins 30 seconds with a triangle choke. He was a really nice guy though.

Interestingly enough it looks like Cade Lee Karate has since shutdown, their website is down and that seems to be that... hopefully Josh has found a new home somewhere...
                sigpic

Comment

FCF has him at 1-2-0 as a pro, 4-0-0 as an am. The pro win is over a guy 0-4 (now 0-5)

I would point out that his claim to be "licensed in Georgia" is odd as it's a state with no sanctioning body iirc.

Comment

I dropped a line James Manning of Intense Martial Arts, he used to train with Josh so I'm wondering he Josh moved to his gym after Cade Lee shut down....
                    sigpic

Comment

Josh is now a grappling instructor over at Intense Martial Arts. They have a good fight team and their kids crew cleaned house at NAGA over the weekend winning 7 medals with 4 people.
                      I'm happy to see Josh find a better home after Cade Lee.
                      sigpic

Comment

Competition and sparring

Originally posted by JohnnyCache View Post
                        What do they do in terms of competitions and sparring?
                        Back when I went, when training was done in the basement of a church in dojo competitions were done, sparring was done and even had multiple attacker drills. A video was on youtube of one of Cade Lee's amature MMA fights, he had a good record. alot of focus was put on mma style training when I went.

Edit: It was weird cause I went to a Halloween Passions at the church one time and the basement (where we did our training) was considered the hell portion of the event. weird stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Orange View Post
                          Back when I went, when training was done in the basement of a church in dojo competitions were done, sparring was done and even had multiple attacker drills. A video was on youtube of one of Cade Lee's amature MMA fights, he had a good record. alot of focus was put on mma style training when I went.

Edit: It was weird cause I went to a Halloween Passions at the church one time and the basement (where we did our training) was considered the hell portion of the event. weird stuff.
                          Did you just wake up from a coma??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Orange View Post
                            A video was on youtube of one of Cade Lee's amature MMA fights, he had a good record.
                            I bet I could kick his ass.
                            Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X