Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter7nate
    replied
    Hook........hmmmmmmmmmm.....seems like you're an interesting person to fight with.

Migo, I'm not riding anyone BUT a sexy blonde girl can ride me though I admit...Kimura did beat Helio and there never was a rematch thus anyone with an IQ of 90-110 will see that Migo is riding Helio's nuts...by making up stupid stories

Edited by - Alter7nate on July 04 2002 08:49:42

Leave a comment:

• Hook
    replied
    i would also like to mention that I have used bjj in streetfights and they were the easiest fights of my life,attacked from behind,attacked multiple opponents,and attacked by with a bat.Won all three fights and a couple of the guys were actually cool enough to say that they never knew something like that existed and asked where they could learn something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Hook
    replied
    I am a bjj blue belt with 5 years experience,the tkd fighter had 15 years experience,was a 3rd degree black belt, and outwieghed me by 140 pounds.the fight was in a cage with absolutly no rules and no time limit.the jkd fighter had three years experience and 30 pound wieght advantage.the judo fighter was a 3 time national championand a college coach with 40 pound wieght advantage and over 20 years experience.Im not trying to offend any one but I trained in all three styles and and fought many others and if any styles compete well against bjj it is thai boxers and freestyle wrestlers...just my opinion,not here to argue,just dicuss my opinions and have interesting conversations with people interested in the same things I am

Leave a comment:

• migo
    replied
    You keep on riding Kimura's Pussy.

Leave a comment:

• Alter7nate
    replied
    Migo...keep on riding Helio's hairy nut

Leave a comment:

• migo
    replied
    Helio won the Rematch, dipshit.

Leave a comment:

• Alter7nate
    replied
    JKDChick, my bad...it was a movie review

Frying Mantis is correct again

And Migo...if Helio would of had the guts to take Kimura's rematch offer, Kimura would of threw him and KO him...Helio knows better

Leave a comment:

• :-)-:
    replied
    In a real fight, you have to worry about weapons, about other attackers, and a whole lot of other stuff. People come into these fights not wanting to get hurt. So instead of pounding each other senseless, they go for pins and submissions. If you compare this with the old Pankration tourneys of ancient Rome, where most bouts ended in death, you'll see that modern tournaments are a lot tamer. To this day, most tourneys in China, Thailand, even Japan, end with competitors blinded, crippled, or dead. When you turn something this brutal into a spectator event, there has to be a comprimise. This is not ancient Rome. People value their lives over their glory, unlike many of the masochist psychopaths that entered the tournaments back then.

Leave a comment:

• JKDChick
    replied
    Err, Alter7nate, it was a movie review. And symbol guy was referring to Hook's comment, I think. Having trouble typing through the straitjacket?

Leave a comment:

• migo
    replied
    Nah, Helio beat him in the Rematch.

NHB is like a real fight. In both the opponent is trying his best to beat the living shit out of you. That's the most important thing.

Leave a comment:

• Alter7nate
    replied
    Hmmmmm.......Hook, I now have respect for you after knowing more about you but.............it depends on who you fought from those other styles

Being a "Funny" Troll, I'll have to say that Kimura would kill all the Gracies who ever lived

Leave a comment:

• Alter7nate
    replied
    Frying Mantis and GrandMaster Alter7nate is correct...JKDChick needs to go work on another book review

Leave a comment:

• :-)-:
    replied
    That is the most pathetically generalize example I've ever seen. NHB is not like a real fight, simple as that. I have NEVER, repeat NEVER seen BJJ applied in a real fight. I once saw some clown in gym class try mochado bjj against a boxer, and the boxer whupped the guy whupped the guy so bad that the repeated blows left him retarted for life. You can't simply base all your assumptions on some damn sporting event sponsored by a bunch of arrogant Brazilian assholes. That's like the Catholic morons who tried to keep scientific advances in check by saying "the Bible says this, the Bible says that...". What tyou all need is Newton chunking stuff at you from the tower of Pisa.

Leave a comment:

• Hook
    replied
    BJJ is suprior without a doubt,Ive fought tkd,judo,jeet kune do and never had a problem.They all got choked

Leave a comment:

• JKDChick
    replied
    The Gracies are perfectly well aware that what their forefathers were taught was Judo. They changed it, changed the techniques, changed the focus. Which is why they named it Brazilian Jujitsu, because it wasn't Judo.

Migo, why are you arguing with these guys? They need their medications adjusted.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X