Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shihan Jonas Nunez Jr.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Shihan Jonas Nunez Jr.

    Has anyone trained in any of his schools?

    From MMA/Full Contact Fighting perspective will I get any better training in the Union County area besides that of Nunez Jr. who has trained 7 world champion kickboxers?
    Last edited by Glizy; 8/31/2004 4:44pm, .

    #2
    I just moved (and necroed) this thread because I came upon Mr. Nunez' MySpace page this morning and notice he'd ripped off our background image for his page.

    Comment


      #3
      Oh my, if you could, can you provide the link?
      Besides the background image being ripped off, was there anything else about the page that would provide some insight into the guy's character? Like "I'm a BJJ Black Belt" or "I don'tz reads books. I no nerd."

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Demon Eyes
        Oh my, if you could, can you provide the link?
        Besides the background image being ripped off, was there anything else about the page that would provide some insight into the guy's character? Like "I'm a BJJ Black Belt" or "I don'tz reads books. I no nerd."

        Comment


          #5
          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=206598431

          Just for the record, this isn't an invitation to go fuck with the guy or anything. I'm just curious about who he is, and/or if he posts here. He's obviously been here at least once, to swipe the background.

          I should probably put a bull on it or something.

          Comment


            #6
            Myspace drama? Are we teenage girls here?

            Take it as a compliment...

            Comment


              #7
              Not myspace drama, just curiosity. At least he doesn't proclaim to be some kind of underground MMA master. He just seems to use the myspace page as a way to advertise his school just a bit. So far, nothing too outlandish.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Interracial Sandwich
                Myspace drama? Are we teenage girls here?

                Take it as a compliment...
                Did anything I wrote read like teenage girl whining? I'm in the business of knowing Martial Artists, and the fact that someone swiped the background image of a website which may or may not be outright hostile to their instructing practices, is pretty goddamn relevant.

                Also, we're in YMAS so go fuck an AIDS tree.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Phrost
                  Did anything I wrote read like teenage girl whining? I'm in the business of knowing Martial Artists, and the fact that someone swiped the background image of a website which may or may not be outright hostile to their instructing practices, is pretty goddamn relevant.

                  Also, we're in YMAS so go fuck an AIDS tree.
                  "OMG! Tessa totally used the same glitter-fairy background as me! I'm totally deleting her off my BFF list!"

                  I'm sure it's annoying, but I'm not so sure it's relevant.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Interracial Sandwich
                    I'm sure it's annoying, but I'm not so sure it's relevant.
                    :iamwithst

                    This is YMAS, of all the irrelevant thing posted here why does this one bother you?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      What's relevant is stumbling on a page describing an instructor who's "trained 7 world champions" in Kickboxing where everyone's wearing goofy-looking gis and there are a ton of kids and fatties in the photos.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Phrost
                        What's relevant is stumbling on a page describing an instructor who's "trained 7 world champions" in Kickboxing where everyone's wearing goofy-looking gis and there are a ton of kids and fatties in the photos.
                        The 7 world champions thing is relevant, I agree.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          As are the fatties.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            maybe they're just big-boned.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Ok, I didn't see the 7 world champions in kickboxing. Does he have a list of these 7 "world champions?"

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X