Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hilarious mismatches in skill aka when the bullshit hits the fan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hilarious mismatches in skill aka when the bullshit hits the fan

    Anthony Macias vs Oleg Taktarov

    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

    #2
    Macias threw the fight. They both had the same manager, as mentioned during the tale of the tape. Even the commentators thought it was a fix.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      Anthony Macias vs Oleg Taktarov

      I've done Judo with Oleg. He is damned good at it.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

      Comment


        #4
        I really need to go back to the KoTC catalog to find some good ones.
        Also
        Any short fight video from here is going to be some form of a mismatch:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsn...DLRyKcgV-5K2OQ

        a bittersweat mismatch:

        https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/video/1413760067513
        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BKR View Post
          I've done Judo with Oleg. He is damned good at it.
          I thought Oleg was all sambo, like inventing it and shit.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            I thought Oleg was all sambo, like inventing it and shit.
            I've told the story before, I won't irritate sub messenger by repeating it.
            Falling for Judo since 1980

            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
              Anthony Macias vs Oleg Taktarov

              The early UFC was mostly hilarious mismatches.

              I think the audience back then actually preferred the mismatch fights, where one guy quickly beat their opponent. I remember when Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock fought, the audience boo’d them for not just, like, punching each other in the goddamn face already.
              Last edited by Permalost; 1/31/2020 7:59pm, .

              Comment


                #8
                Pity I can't find mine anymore.

                But on 11 days notice I took a fight against a 12 week mma experience guy.

                Who turned out to be some sort of full contact karate champ.

                I got uppercuted airborne.
                Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by gregaquaman View Post
                  Pity I can't find mine anymore.

                  But on 11 days notice I took a fight against a 12 week mma experience guy.

                  Who turned out to be some sort of full contact karate champ.

                  I got uppercuted airborne.
                  Have somewhere in a box a VHS tape. Knocked down opponent first round in a local smoker kickboxing match in the first round. Wicked jab to spinning backfist.

                  Second round he buttoned me and I jumped back up on maybe three of the eight count. Groggy headed, he finished me for a TKO. I "retired" shortly after, in my 30's and started a family. Good times. Lesson learned. I was over confident and off guard.

                  Props to you Greg, you ugly yet colorful gi wearing non gun loving sack of ....
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    Have somewhere in a box a VHS tape. Knocked down opponent first round in a local smoker kickboxing match in the first round. Wicked jab to spinning backfist.

                    Second round he buttoned me and I jumped back up on maybe three of the eight count. Groggy headed, he finished me for a TKO. I "retired" shortly after, in my 30's and started a family. Good times. Lesson learned. I was over confident and off guard.

                    Props to you Greg, you ugly yet colorful gi wearing non gun loving sack of ....
                    You're such a sucker for a colorful gi...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      You're such a sucker for a colorful gi...
                      Gene wore pink for the Japenese. I am but a lowly observer. Half deaf but not color blind.

                      edit to add

                      I am of the tie died garment generation. Flared jeans, sex, drugs and rock and roll. Kinda remember it all.
                      Last edited by hungryjoe; 1/31/2020 9:25pm, .
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                        I am of the tie died garment generation. Flared jeans, sex, drugs and rock and roll. Kinda remember it all.
                        I am sending you some anti-virals.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          I am sending you some anti-virals.
                          Am I to trust the package after my admittance of actual origin of taint sent to you?

                          Tis time we had a meeting.
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                            Am I to trust the package after my admittance of actual origin of taint sent to you?

                            Tis time we had a meeting.
                            Bunny Ranch, again?

                            I'll have to get cash.

                            There is no way I am bringing plastic even left behind in the car, near that place.

                            Not after that last time.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              Bunny Ranch, again?

                              I'll have to get cash.

                              There is no way I am bringing plastic even left behind in the car, near that place.

                              Not after that last time.
                              We are now, persona non grata, after last time. Let us regroup.

                              I have feedback on the testing of our last models' sex robot options. This could be big.

                              Please, leave thy gin at home. There have been complaints and threats of exposure.
                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X