The Wife's taken up Kick Boxing... and she hates it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scipio View Post

I'm a bit stuck for space so I'm doing about 9 in 3 spud bags. That will be it for me. Can't get a local allotment so I'm trying out square foot gardening in the back yard this year. If nothing else it will save on the salad bill..
    some spuds is better than no spuds IMHO

Comment

At one point, if there were spuds, I wouldn't be an American. So, no spuds is occasionally acceptable, imho.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

NONE.
        Last edited by AprilRains; 2/07/2020 1:20pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
          How many potatoes doors it take to kill an Irishman?

NONE.
          LOL that's a good one, I hadn't heard that before.
          Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

So what’s the deal with calling your wife “the wife”, or “wife unit”?

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
              Sorry, that should read "She who must be obeyed"

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post

Sorry, that should read "She who must be obeyed"
                  "The old ball and chain" is also acceptable.
                  "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the shit out of you.
                  And when the shit's been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X