Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machado No-Spar Brown Belt(Ashton Kutcher) Spars Craig Jones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Great idea.

Hopefully they won't turn around and grant themselves belts when they are done, and then try teaching GJJ.
    As I explained earlier everything is about getting the dose right between drill classes,

and rolling classes,

Having a coach watching you, and having some time to drill things yourself and make some mistakes.

Regarding their belts, I am not concerned about belts.

I am concerned with them practicing various activities in productive manners as they grow as humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      As I explained earlier everything is about getting the dose right between drill classes,

and rolling classes,

Having a coach watching you, and having some time to drill things yourself and make some mistakes.

Regarding their belts, I am not concerned about belts.

I am concerned with them practicing various activities in productive manners as they grow as humans.
      The art of squeezing out a long high pitched fart should be given due diligence.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Great idea.

Hopefully they won't turn around and grant themselves belts when they are done, and then try teaching GJJ.
        Oh is that how Gracie University works, you watch it than just grant yourself a belt?

Does your logic apply to sex offenders too?

He's done a lot more to hurt BJJ than introduce watered down, no sparring, dead jiujitsu, you know.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna call it jujutsu from now on. Dead, rotting, stinky vomitsauce.
        Yes it applies to all of that, because Rigan isn't BJJ, Rigan is 1 fucking black belt out of roughly 2000 of them.
        So no, I am not worried even when the shit he does is gross, unethical, or any thing.
        He could literally have people walk in give him $50 and have him promote them to black belt and it still wouldn't "ruin" BJJ.
        Your one of those ass holes that thinks a bad sequel or reboot can some how ruin your childhood aren't you.
        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Bottom line, if I had to fight a celebrity, I'm confident that I could smash Ashton.
          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
          Originally posted by Devil
          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
            BJJ is primarily a commercial venture, so it makes total sense that Rigan Machado would come up with a way to accommodate (wealthy) clients, who depend on their physical appearance for a living.

BJJ has no central controlling governing body, as most BJJ clubs are either independent businesses or franchises of larger BJJ businesses. So no universal standards that everyone has to follow.

I don't think anyone here doubts Rigan Machado's knowledge or ability (even at diminished capacity due to age/infirmity) as a practitioner/coach/teacher of BJJ.
            I doubt his integrity
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
              , I'm confident that I could smash Ashton.
              I have always felt that way about Brittany Spears. Southern Girls from trailers dig me.
              Last edited by Raycetpfl; 1/28/2020 6:54pm, .
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                I have always felt that way about Brittany Spears. Southern Girls for trailers dig me.
                Shit, I didn't know I was allowed to fight women?
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  , Rigan is 1 fucking black belt out of roughly 2000 of them.
                  There are over 4,000 IBJJF certified black belts, who went through their full certification.

For every 1 IBJJF certified black belt,

I would speculate there are 5 to 10 BJJ black belts that either just have an IBJJF black belt competitor card, or that don’t bother with the IBJJF at all.

So I would estimate the number of legitimate BJJ black belts somewhere between 20,000 to 40,000 worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    There are over 4,000 IBJJF certified black belts, who went through their full certification.

For every 1 IBJJF certified black belt,

I would speculate there are 5 to 10 BJJ black belts that either just have an IBJJF black belt competitor card, or that don’t bother with the IBJJF at all.

So I would estimate the number of legitimate BJJ black belts somewhere between 20,000 to 40,000 worldwide.
                    huh I stand corrected.....
                    Okay lets go with the low end, 1 out of 20,000 I think we better start running around saying the Sky is falling.
                    By chance are all of these guys, these so called sport only guys that don't teach take downs and have no self defense curriculum that I keep hearing about, that would sit to guard in the street and become blue belts by being punched in the face while they try and get worm guard?
                    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                      Shit, I didn't know I was allowed to fight women?
                      "Smash" in American slang now means " doing the hibbity dibbity".

So it was a double entendre type joke.

Comment

huh I stand corrected.....
                        Okay lets go with the low end, 1 out of 20,000 I think we better start running around saying the Sky is falling.
                        By chance are all of these guys, these so called sport only guys that don't teach take downs and have no self defense curriculum that I keep hearing about, that would sit to guard in the street and become blue belts by being punched in the face while they try and get worm guard?
                        The only good reason to become a lawyer or move to cold climate is to use the worm guard and Brembolo in street fights.

Comment

The only good reason to become a lawyer or move to cold climate is to use the worm guard and Brembolo in street fights.
                          You better stop trying to learn Worm Guard or Lapel Guard cause your muscle memory will REQUIRE you to try it in a street fight.....require it!

Comment

"Smash" in American slang now means " doing the hibbity dibbity".

So it was a double entendre type joke.
                            I know what I said...
                            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

[QUOTE=Raycetpfl;3065893]
                              Originally posted by BKR View Post

Now apologize ya cunts!
                              Cunts never apologize.

For what, anyway?
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Do you know why their are a million and two IBJJF world champions, because its good for business.
                                WC for blue belts, and single elimination bracketing.

Damned good business model.
                                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X