The Only Takedown You Will Ever Need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Only Takedown You Will Ever Need

Once again, the greatness of Systema is unparalleled. Drop anyone with two finger and a twitch of the wrist. Next BJJ comp, I'm definitely going to be using this:

Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Once again, the greatness of Systema is unparalleled. Drop anyone with two finger and a twitch of the wrist. Next BJJ comp, I'm definitely going to be using this:

Meh.

Barf-In-Their-Face-Fu has greater range.

Comment

I find it funny that only like 3 people didn't go down, and you can certainly see that some people where legitimately taken down and some others threw themselves down.
      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
        I find it funny that only like 3 people didn't go down, and you can certainly see that some people where legitimately taken down and some others threw themselves down.
        The three people that didn't go down were the only people who weren't compliant. There wasn't a legit takedown to be had there.
        Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

The three people that didn't go down were the only people who weren't compliant. There wasn't a legit takedown to be had there.
          You don't know that.

Maybe he had really cold hands.

My wife has really cold feet,

and in the middle of the night,

she will stick them in the small of my back or on my legs.

So, I got my own blanket.

Which my alleged sons take and fart in constantly when I not looking.

So that when I lift the blanket to put it on me,

the trapped farts rush out and hit me in the face.

These are the kind of techniques we don't see in tournament,

but that will provoke their target to move away from the attack, instinctively.

Comment

I should rephrase some people had their balance broken and went down as a result vs providing any sort of resistance.
            Some didn't even have their balance broken and still went down, and that is like super silly.
            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Mass hysteria?

Buncha pencil necks...
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X