Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I humbly and respectfully put forth that this thread mostly contains serious research and does not belong in Trollshido. I think it may need to be stickied in General BS, or at least Noobietown.

Comment

"Occam's razor" and "atheist". Oh wait, that's someone else.

"Gaslighting". Oh wait, that's also a different person.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
        "Occam's razor" and "atheist". Oh wait, that's someone else.

"Gaslighting". Oh wait, that's also a different person.
        Ok, I'm drawing a blank on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
          I humbly and respectfully put forth that this thread mostly contains serious research and does not belong in Trollshido. I think it may need to be stickied in General BS, or at least Noobietown.
          No, we keep our dirty laundry in Trollshido. Attacks/making fun of individual members for more than a few posts have always ended up here.
          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            survived a superstorm
            gasoline rationing

Oh, and where was that thread where he endeavors to explain Judaism to a Rabbi? I'm sure there are some keepers, in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
              No, we keep our dirty laundry in Trollshido. Attacks/making fun of individual members for more than a few posts have always ended up here.
              Oh, no. Apparently this is serious social research. Publication, here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                Oh, no. Apparently this is serious social research. Publication, here we come!
                Sadly, like Rabbit's dissertation it will be written but never published in any place that anyone who matters will ever know it even existed...except the readers of...Trollshido.

Comment

More seriously, though, it's a reasonable thread for Newbietown. Because jnp is personally responsible for keeping Wabbit, a serial liar, as an active member of this forum, the very least we owe new users is fair warning about Wabbit's patterns of deception.

jnp, if you insist upon retaining Wabbit despite his documented history of mental instability, you can at least take responsible steps to keep him form damaging this forum's credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                    More seriously, though, it's a reasonable thread for Newbietown. Because jnp is personally responsible for keeping Wabbit, a serial liar, as an active member of this forum, the very least we owe new users is fair warning about Wabbit's patterns of deception.

jnp, if you insist upon retaining Wabbit despite his documented history of mental instability, you can at least take responsible steps to keep him form damaging this forum's credibility.
                    Just put a link to this thread in your signature

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                      Just put a link to this thread in your signature
                      Too late. I already added it to my own.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                        Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                          Now that's fucking funny.

Agreeing with you twice in one day. Time to chant my Nunc Dimittis?

Comment

threatening
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Damnit, I accidentally hit the "move thread to YMAS and sticky," buttons. Oh, well.
                              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Well, that got awesome quickly!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X