Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenging someone to a fist fight, how to set up dick punch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenging someone to a fist fight, how to set up dick punch?

Thinking about challenging one of the bikers in my town to a fist fight. He is one of the Thunderbolts enforcers. My plan is to challenge him and win with a punch to the dick/testicles. Ideally this will be done while being filmed. My ultimate goal is to demoralize the biker gang. Best way to set up dick punch?

1. Place your hand above your head.
    2. Clench a tight fist. Make sure to tuck your thumb inside, that makes for more power.
    3. Close your eyes.
    4. Swing swiftly downwards to your own crotch.
    5. Repeat, from step 1.
    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Just do what you do when working for that 20 bucks at the truck stop.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Nice try fascist! But I know that would only hurt my self.

Comment

Challenge said person to play Mortal Kombat with you, then pick J Cage

Comment

Comrade Grizzly (fraternal greetings from the Slough proletariat), you may want to research a variation of “monkey plucks peach” a lethal technique from that well known Ninja Master Ashida Kim

Comment

You need to perfect the split first.

Not as easy as it looks without Tanaka Clan training.

There's a Hung Ga Kuen version of this punch, but I can't teach it to newbies.
              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Hole View Post
                You need to perfect the split first.

Not as easy as it looks without Tanaka Clan training.

There's a Hung Ga Kuen version of this punch, but I can't teach it to newbies.
                Probably a kneeling variant, right ?

His mouth is open, good form.
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                  Probably a kneeling variant, right ?

His mouth is open, good form.
                  It requires the deepest of squats and protecting the head, which is why it's not appropriate for newbs or people recovering from hernia surgery.

Ironically, the real Chinese "Monkey Steals Peach" is also one of the Sup Juet Sao ("Ten Killing Hands") and isn't a nut punch at all.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Seductively cup the balls to lower their guard and provide an anvil for the punch.

Comment

Hunch over and pretend to be injured. Then, when he comes over to make you blow him, let him have it:

"Them Street rules."
                      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Also:

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Point to something up in the sky with a bewildered look on your face. When he looks up, start speedbagging on the nutsack.

Comment

If you take your pants off he will see your vagina and will want to put his penis inside you, so will take off his pants.

This is where you use deception and allow him to have the sex with your vagina seemingly for free, which is basically how every women uses their vagina.

Then when he has basted your vagina he will go to sleep and you can then utilise the hammer punch repeatedly without having to worry about a counter or defence.

Let us know how you go.
                            GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                            Originally posted by Devil
                            I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                            Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                            I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

8% of all men are secretly homosexual, so this one is a long shot. Get down on your knees and propose. If they say yes, wait until your 40th Anniversary and shoot them in the face while they're sleeping. After they're dead, you can pretty much punch them in the nuts all you want until the police arrive.
                              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X