Training Sniglets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
    As a guy who thoroughly enjoys groaners and dad jokes, I just want to say these are mostly terrible.
    So far I agree, but then again, all sniglets are terrible. That's what makes them so memorable.

Furl. Phrost gave me the idea for that one years ago.

Seen that as recently as last week.

Comment

cryogermic

Adjective

The state of the cold plunge pool from people who don't shower after using the gym, sauna, steam room, or anything else that produces bodily secretions.

Comment

Good lord. These are all awful. You should feel bad about yourselves.

Shampooge made me physically cringe.

I award you no pints and may god have mercy on your souls.

No, that wasn’t a typo. I meant pints.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Streetgasm

Verb

1. A sudden, overwhelming sensation of awe at the sight of something Street.

2. To Street somebody in a sudden and explosive fashion.

3. To ejaculate on a road.
          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Seems overly judgemental, I thought skrimp was pretty good.

Comment

stripenvy

Noun

A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else getting a belt stripe, especially on the same night you make a brown or black belt tap.

Comment

Gilletterbomb

Noun

A discarded, potentially biohazardous disposable razor left in a gym shower, usually on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                  stripenvy

Noun

A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else getting a belt stripe, especially on the same night you make a brown or black belt tap.
                  Stripes are for candy ass Americans who have to have some type of outward affirmation, rather than just being satisfied with the same belt for years.

Also, your inference at the end of your post is obnoxious and self aggrandizing.

Comment

uberkemi - the art of falling safely when struck by a car.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      uberkemi - the art of falling safely when struck by a car.
                      Ha! I see what you did there.

Maybe I finally earned the tough old man moniker, but that probably has more to do with the fact that I eat my own (attempts at) cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                        Ha! I see what you did there.

Maybe I finally earned the tough old man moniker, but that probably has more to do with the fact that I eat my own (attempts at) cooking.
                        Car-Nage:

The process of being thrown by a car.

Use in a sentence:

"JNP said his knee was sore because he was on the receiving end of an unexpected Car-Nage."

Carnage:

What happens when JNP finds the driver.

Use in a sentence:

"When JNP finds the motherfucker that hit and ran last night, carnage will follow."

Comment

stripenvy

Noun

make a brown or black belt tap

Spaz through a friendly mat session for long enough that the merciful senior belt lets you win one. Post about it on Facebook immediately after, claiming flawless victory.

Comment

Stripes are for candy ass Americans who have to have some type of outward affirmation, rather than just being satisfied with the same belt for years.

Also, your inference at the end of your post is obnoxious and self aggrandizing.
                            Because Envy is the most annoying sin, in my humble opinion.

Didn't you see Shazam!?

Comment

Because Envy is the most annoying sin, in my humble opinion.

Didn't you see Shazam!?
                              I will say this. I called a few people to tell them the first time I tapped a black belt. I remember how silly I felt for doing so the day after.

The fact that who taps whom in practice is not as important as attending practice is a big step in one’s development as a martial artist. Mostly because people like that feel free to explore the “branches on the limbs” of the grappling tree because they’re not afraid of being tapped.

Comment

I will say this. I called a few people to tell them the first time I tapped a black belt. I remember how silly I felt for doing so the day after.

The fact that who taps whom in practice is not as important as attending practice is a big step in one’s development as a martial artist. Mostly because people like that feel free to explore the “branches on the limbs” of the grappling tree because they’re not afraid of being tapped.
                                I've never tapped a brown belt.

I did send one flying across a room once.

He never saw that coming. I find it really hard to impress myself, but that one time...

Anyway, all BJJ schools are closed due to COVID-19. I'm working on a sniglet for that one.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X