Resummoning Holy Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resummoning Holy Moment

I don't know why you've been banned this time, Holy, but I know you're reading this. So: thank you for keeping busy during your latest exile. I saw what you've done, and it's fucking glorious. I'll try and help any way I can.

Do we sacrifice some one or something? Because I can sort that out....
    "BJJ!!! Guard can't protect you from collapsing gym roof, tough guy!" - W. Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by The Cap View Post
      I don't know why you've been banned this time, Holy, but I know you're reading this. So: thank you for keeping busy during your latest exile. I saw what you've done, and it's fucking glorious. I'll try and help any way I can.
      What did he do?

Comment

He is sorely missed - please Phrost, can we unban him as an early Christmas present?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          What did he do?
          His name is Falls on Swords.
          '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

ooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmmmbringbackholymomentooooooooo ohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Sovvolf View Post
              Do we sacrifice some one or something? Because I can sort that out....
              I mean come on, this is an easy one. Penis sacrifice.
              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
                I mean come on, this is an easy one. Penis sacrifice.
                Careful Lily, if penises were the sacrifice required, then you might end up being the human penis selected.

Comment

Dear Santa

I've been a good boy this year. Please please please as my Christmas present can you un-ban Holy Moment.

I'm happy to donate Phrost's penis as a blood sacrifice

Scipio

Comment

Legitimately, why is HM banned anyway? I completely missed how him, jnp, and April Rains all got the ban hammer.

Comment

HM is banned for the following 5 reasons:

1.Populist tactics
                      2.Egregious behaviuor
                      3.Narcissism
                      4.Indecent exposure
                      5.Separatist propaganda
                      go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                        HM is banned for the following 5 reasons:

1.Populist tactics
                        2.Egregious behaviuor
                        3.Narcissism
                        4.Indecent exposure
                        5.Separatist propaganda
                        I'd still vote for him.
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

No, seriously, how did he get banned?

Comment

HM —> dupe account

The rest I have no idea.
                            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

He created a dupe account then went on a down vote spree with some very strategic vote on certain posters and just the right time to make most everyone think that it was Wrabbit. It was actually a masterpiece of work and should be admired for what it was.

My understanding is that AR posted Wrabbit's personal info. Which gets a ban.

JNP got tired of his thankless job and did what many people who labor for nothing do...
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X