X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    He got me good too. It was fucking hilarious.
    Just sit and wait.

Leave a comment:

• ghost55
    replied
    Originally posted by anthracite View Post
    I was on the receiving end. It was his best work yet methinks. No word on the length of ban. BRING BACK MAD COW QUARANTINE!
    He got me good too. It was fucking hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by AcerTempest View Post
    I see. Well that seems like a reasonable response. But again, at least 2 of those posters were banned for negative actions against WRABBIT!

This is in no way logical or reasonable, but my visceral gut feeling is that this site should issue some sort of bill of attainder against WRABBIT, excusing any conduct that is to his detriment.

But, that is just based on a viewing of his post history and style of engagement with the site.
    Negative actions against Bullshido.net, you mean.

There is no WRABBIT.

You must be thinking about Rabbi T.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I was on the receiving end. It was his best work yet methinks. No word on the length of ban. BRING BACK MAD COW QUARANTINE!
    Yeah, I was too. Still thought it was epic. :D

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
    Well, HM wasn't banned because he was doing things against Wrabbit. On the contrary, he was mimicking Wrabbit. Which was actually pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    Originally posted by AcerTempest View Post
    I see. Well that seems like a reasonable response. But again, at least 2 of those posters were banned for negative actions against WRABBIT!

This is in no way logical or reasonable, but my visceral gut feeling is that this site should issue some sort of bill of attainder against WRABBIT, excusing any conduct that is to his detriment.

But, that is just based on a viewing of his post history and style of engagement with the site.
    Well, HM wasn't banned because he was doing things against Wrabbit. On the contrary, he was mimicking Wrabbit. Which was actually pretty funny.

Leave a comment:

• AcerTempest
    replied
    He created a dupe account then went on a down vote spree with some very strategic vote on certain posters and just the right time to make most everyone think that it was Wrabbit. It was actually a masterpiece of work and should be admired for what it was.

My understanding is that AR posted Wrabbit's personal info. Which gets a ban.

JNP got tired of his thankless job and did what many people who labor for nothing do...

Last edited by AcerTempest; 12/06/2019 7:48am, . Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• Raycetpfl
    replied

JNP got tired of his thankless job and did what many people who labor for nothing do...
    Filed for divorce?

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    ^that's all my perception, of course. I could be off to some degree. But glad to put it out there for confirmation or correction.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    He created a dupe account then went on a down vote spree with some very strategic vote on certain posters and just the right time to make most everyone think that it was Wrabbit. It was actually a masterpiece of work and should be admired for what it was.

My understanding is that AR posted Wrabbit's personal info. Which gets a ban.

Leave a comment:

• Lily
    replied
    HM —> dupe account

The rest I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• SpamN'Cheese
    replied
    No, seriously, how did he get banned?

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    HM is banned for the following 5 reasons:

1.Populist tactics
    2.Egregious behaviuor
    3.Narcissism
    4.Indecent exposure
    5.Separatist propaganda
    I'd still vote for him.

Leave a comment:

• Tranquil Suit
    replied
    HM is banned for the following 5 reasons:

1.Populist tactics
    2.Egregious behaviuor
    3.Narcissism
    4.Indecent exposure
    5.Separatist propaganda

Leave a comment:

• AcerTempest
    replied
    Legitimately, why is HM banned anyway? I completely missed how him, jnp, and April Rains all got the ban hammer.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X